User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2020 10:39:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow. We made ARFCOM. That's rad.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you the dude with that Badass full auto fiddy?
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#4]
ARF got Mentioned on the Bongino podcast so that’s a feather in the cap for AR15.com
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you the dude with that Badass full auto fiddy?
View Quote

No...I'm the dude who is FPC's Director of Legal Strategy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
love these videos and always watch

keep up the good work
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]
ARFCOM  and FPC  are both awesome              
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#8]
A wonderful "bumpercrop" of deadly weapons off the streets lol. Classic
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Lol at the NYC buyback. Half those guns aren’t even worth 200, not to mention a few orange tipped air soft guns on the table.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ahhh, now I'm tracking. Well thanks for the hard work you put in.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:40:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just a small cog in a big machine. Team effort for sure!

Quoted:
FPC has made many appearances in our videos.

To be honest, I rarely watch videos.

Having said that, you're doing an awesome job. Format and production are great.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Technically couldn't you buy a ton of sub-$200 handguns, sell them for $200 and profit? Not worth the effort but humorous nonetheless.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for another great video
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#16]
GREAT video!  Thanks for your efforts.  I'm subbed now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks to me like you could buy a bunch of airsoft or bbguns for ~$>50 each and sell them...
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Technically couldn't you buy a ton of sub-$200 handguns, sell them for $200 and profit? Not worth the effort but humorous nonetheless.
View Quote

Not just technically, and I'd say it's absolutely worth the effort. Sometimes folks build $20 slam fire pipe shotguns for these. I believe that ever buyback event ever needs to be flooded with homemade guns up front until their funds are depleted and you can use the money you make to buy the occasionally decent gun being turned in.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
GREAT video!  Thanks for your efforts.  I'm subbed now.
View Quote

Thank you! I love you.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 1:03:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Funny thing about what certain states classify as "firearms".  In NJ, at least, every air powered gun (well, that shoots a solid projectile, there's some other verbiage in the "law") is considered a "firearm".  So, yes, if you bring your single shot, spring air powered daisy bb pistol to NJ, and you don't have it unloaded, with the ammo in a separate location (since ammo consists of a projectile, and the force to move it, how would you separate air from the gun?) you can be made an example of in the local newspapers.  So, if they were buying back obvious objects that are not firearms but are classified as firearms, then they consider them firearms even though people with at least 1.87 brain cells would obviously see there is no "fire" about them.  Unless you're talking about the "safe/fire" safety markings, or something.

Link Posted: 9/28/2020 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not just technically, and I'd say it's absolutely worth the effort. Sometimes folks build $20 slam fire pipe shotguns for these. I believe that ever buyback event ever needs to be flooded with homemade guns up front until their funds are depleted and you can use the money you make to buy the occasionally decent gun being turned in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably could get a truckload of brand new hi points and make a few grand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top