Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2001 7:56:38 PM EDT
 Does anybody know if there is a way to start an online petition?....If so, why couldnt we get thosands of online signatures, and email our petitions to politicians, media, lawmakers, and clogg up their mailboxes with email from reponsible gun owners who are concerned with our rights?
OH...BTW!..I hear the MMM is going to start an email campaign!...SPAMMING politicians, and soforth with propaganda.....
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Last year the Second Amendment Sisters had an online petition.  They used the site [url]www.i-charity.net[/url]  Anyone can go to this site and create a petition from the looks of it.

SAS also has an active petition on this site now opposing unconstitutional gun control laws:
[url]www.i-charity.net/bin/ptn/4[/url]

It may not do a whole lot of good, but at least you feel like you are doing something!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top