Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2001 4:08:50 PM EDT
I have always wanted one of them.  Ive played with them at the SHOT Show for 5 years in a row but Ive never fired one.  I am thinking of selling some of my ohther .308's and buying one but I'd like to hear from someone who's used one first.  Someone who knows someone who has used one will do also.  These things are a little too expensive so its hard to find anyone who has one.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#1]
threegunar, If you have wanted one by all means do it if you can. I waited 51/2 months for mine and it was a true struggle, but well worth the wait. Mine is a 2-barrel set, 1-28" 30-378 + the HS brake,2 is a 257 weatherby with a 26" barrel. I had to go with two bolts because of the caliber. It is set up with Leupold QR rings (30mm) and bases, with one set of standard rings for the Leupold/Premier 8.5-25X50 with ranged mil-dots to 1000 yards for the 30-378 and a set of extra high for the Kahles 3-12X56. So far both barrels are grouping under 1/2" @ 100. If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me, jimmyd[IMG]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=329550&a=2445171&p=46284732&Sequence=0[/IMG]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
By all means if you can afford one buy it.  I have never fired one, but friends who have tell me they are worth the money.  Of course, I AM biased, as I live about 2 miles from their factory.
[sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top