Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2001 9:11:10 AM EDT
Howdy!
since ya'll are here,I was just wondering how often you people shoot your AR-15s?
Last time I shot mine was over a month ago,and I was going to go today,but it's too friggin hot and humid.Any of you guys have a schedual or something?
If I had access to a kick ass range close to my house,I would shoot at least twice a week.
Also,be truthful,how many rounds do you fire each outing?
also,are you  good to your gal( LIKE ME!!)and you clean her each time you get back from using her?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:13:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#2]
cool.Recently I feel like I've been falling behind,not shooting her in over a month.I handle her everyday though:)
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#3]
twice a month, pistol-every chance i get
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:16:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Not nearly as often as I'd like. I just don't have the time. I'm Mr. Mom by day and work at night so my days off are family time. The wife does'nt shoot and my daughters only 2. I get out every couple of months with something AR, M1
M14 and shoot 100 or so rounds. I always take a pistol so I get a little of that in too. I always clean them afterword, a good habit I picked up in the USMC.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#5]

I shoot Hi-Power once a month with my Bushmaster and I shoot Run and Gun once a month with my Colt. I practice for each at least once a week.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I shoot my ar15 30 to 50 times a Month I shoot
alot of .22lr .

Rob
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I shoot my ar15 30 to 50 times a Month I shoot
alot of .22lr .

Rob
View Quote

50 times a month is a lot... does she ever get sore?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#8]
1GUNRUNNER
It gets verry dirty I dont know about sore .
Lets see my Bushmaster had 11,000 rds .223
and a unknown amount Of .22lr and the barrel can be Passed of as a 200 rd barrel . Keep em clean & oiled and then they will work .

Rob
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I just don't relate to anyone who refers to a rifle as "her".

Maybe it's just me, but that sounds so friggin' stupid.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I second that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#11]
From Nomad FA2 -
cool.Recently I feel like I've been falling behind,not shooting her in over a month.I handle her everyday though:)
View Quote

We're still talking about the AR, aren't we?

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#12]
I dont even get to SEE my Ar15 or 870 once a month, its more like once every two months during the school year.  Damn Kampus Kops and their "safe" that cant even fit an 870 with a 28" barrel.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 5:30:02 PM EDT
[#13]
A few times a year.  I try to give all my babies equal attention.  I'd shoot more if it were cheaper.  I need to start reloading.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#14]
kharn- why don't you take the barrel off your 870?  doesn't make any sense not to, just keep the barrel and give em the receiver.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I try to shoot at least twice a month, though since I work I'm a drywall contractor I got to work when the works there, don't shoot nearly often during the summer months since I six or seven days a weed during that time. That's not to bad either though, I'd rather shoot at the range when it's fourty degrees and cloudy than ninety seven and sunny.
I'm pretty lucky too, I live within thirty minutes of two free public ranges. On top of that, I live out in the country and have a hundered acres to shoot on. No brag, just fact.
As far as cleaning, everytime I shoot I clean my gun. I know alot of people out there that don't, but I like to keep mine as clean as possible.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I am waiting for bidped season to open.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Tonight you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girls name because this is the only pussy you are going to get!"

Gnysgt. Hartman
USMC
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:28:57 PM EDT
[#18]
She usually wants it twice, three times a day.  Sometimes she wants more, but I have to say "woman, we just did it an hour ago, and I need to rest up".

Then she says I don't love her, and I say I just need some recovery time, and that I'm not a machine.  She immediately responds that I'm apparantly not manly enough, to which I reply she's usually so happy that the neighbors even hear it.  Sometimes I clean her, but with our busy schedules we usually just take seperate showers apart.  I'm very good to her though, spend lots of quality time together, take her out, sometimes just stay at home and watch a movie.  As far as a schedule goes...nah, we usually just thrash about whenever we feel like it.

Thanks for asking.
Jewbroni~

P.S. - We were talking about sex right?  OK, thought so.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#19]
[size=4][/size=4]

What in the hell is that noise I keep hearing?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I am waiting for bidped season to open.
View Quote

Yeah, it will soon if they just keep pushin' your buttons.

Those bipeds are the most pesky things, fortunately the only limit is when you run out of ammo or get caught [:D]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:41:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:00:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Not nearly as often as I'd like. I just don't have the time. I'm Mr. Mom by day and work at night so my days off are family time. The wife does'nt shoot and my daughters only 2. I get out every couple of months with something AR, M1
View Quote

Ditto here, slave in the morning, father and husband at night.  Weekend, it's depend.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:31:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Inferno715:  I talked to the cop on duty the day that I called, he basically did everything but ask me how much he could get at the pawnshop for my gun, so I'm gonna store them at a friend's house if I bring any guns up to college.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:23:18 AM EDT
[#24]
The State only trusts us with registered flintlocks with wet powder.[%(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top