Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2001 9:49:29 PM EDT
Bad news for my team, but good news for you.

We lost a man last week.  Rappeled into the moving rotors of enemy chopper, messy business...

We have an opening if you think you're ready for it.  You are well trained on the H&K weapons system, right?

Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to decline. I know that you have better paying jobs, and black ops, but I can;t leave the mall without a substitute. Thsi mall will be driven into the florr fiften minutes after I leave by the skinhead punks, neonazi, fasion refugees, shoplifters, and the endless waves of ChiCom stealth invaders who are dsetermined to set up thier US base here. I have to stay here and keep this plac safe for eveyone, or it'll go the way of chernobyl.

Sorry, but I have a few team mebers who might go. I would like to move on, but there's no-oneelse to do this job but me. Maybe some day we'll fight side by side for justic, but for now, my plac is here.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:47:54 AM EDT
[#2]

This sounds interesting. Is it for real? I  am very well trained in the serious aspects of urban and guerilla combat. I am well trained in the use of 15 different weapons, most of them HK, and I will be willing to accept an offer. If this is a real ops position, give me a try.

HKSentinel
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This sounds interesting. Is it for real? I  am very well trained in the serious aspects of urban and guerilla combat. I am well trained in the use of 15 different weapons, most of them HK, and I will be willing to accept an offer. If this is a real ops position, give me a try.

HKSentinel
View Quote

You have to have your own pair of Ninja wall climbing boots before your application will be accepted.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe someday we will all fight side by side for justik but my plak is here too [img]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/contrib/ut1/redeemerwhore.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:55:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I want some mall-ninja-wall-climbing-booties!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Gecko45 + IMPORTANT = OXYMORON
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top