Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2020 10:57:55 PM EDT
Yep, another round of word purging from Hasbro on words that aren't allowed in tournament play. But, unlike the nebulous and non-specific cries of "systematic racism," you gotta have a list so you know what's on the list (does not apply to Nancy - the name, not NANCY the banned word). So, arfcom, I present to you some colorful language to definitely not consider using.

http://www.seattlescrabble.org/expurg.php

NASCAR better get on it because the word BUBBA is gone.
I'll definitely be having a coke because PEPSI is out.
We'll have to stick with Red's dumbass memes because both SHIT and SHINOLA (which is a shoe polish???) are buffed out.

But perhaps most ironic of all is that some words are allowed back into the game under a process called de-expurgating and one of those word is: REDSKINS.

So, happy reading you BUMWADS (used in a general sense, not directed at any particular member so as to not violate CoC)
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't use Pepsi?

Fuck you competition scrabble, your dead to me.

What about limo?  Common usage?
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 11:02:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't use Pepsi?

Fuck you competition scrabble, your dead to me.

What about limo?  Common usage?
View Quote
I'm guessing with your command of the English language that it isn't going to be a problem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top