Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:16:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn't that one of Anti's friends in the boat? [:)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:17:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Aligator head soup?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:20:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Atleast his finger is not on the trigger:)
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:26:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Is that a V-Match?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:26:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Aint thar no water to put that there boat in?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:12:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:39:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Anybody ever seen someone skin an alligator?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:56:15 AM EDT
[#9]
*Australian accent on*
Ahh, here's your typical North American gator.  These are really popular in the lakes of Florida and the bayous of Louisiana, but you can really find them anywhere if you look hard enough.

Wow, this is a big one right here.  He probably measures about 15ft. long.  I've got my trust AR right next to me, and a normal person would put a bullet through him right now and take the big guy down.  But seeing as I'm not normal, I'm gonna put the rifle aside...and I'm gonna try and see if I can wrestle him down. *Jumps in water*

CRICKEY!  He's...a..tough one.  What you'll noticed here, why the alligator is spinning and twirling like that, is that he's trying to drown his victim, which would be ME, before he consumes him.  This doesn't look good for me, he really...seems like he...has this twirling thing down pretty well.  BLOODY HELL, here comes 4 of his friends too.  I must have intruded on one of their young.  *laughing* Boy if I don't get out of this situation soon, I'll probably end up as part of their main course...and I don't think I want that.  I...seem to be drowning.  It doesn't look like...I'm not going to be able to get out of this one folks.

Tune in next time everybody, where I'll have magically been saved from the alligators wrath and will appear miraculously unscathed.  *Drowns*

*Australian accent off*

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:31:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anybody ever seen someone skin an alligator?
View Quote

Nope, but I have eaten alligator and it's pretty good....
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:42:17 AM EDT
[#11]
I know a man that processes alligators in Texas during the season.  He cuts a small hole near their anus and uses an air hose to blow them up to detach the hides.  Almost humorous to watch.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Yep,  I hear a banjo.

Good pic!

Is that you Mark?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top