Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2001 4:00:15 AM EDT
I am sure I am NOT the only one here who goes there also....

I wonder how many over here ordered the $200 kit....

How many ACTUALLY got the kit (as you can tell I STILL havent got mine) if so condition???

I also wonder if anyone has noticed  unfavorable posts disappearing as of late????

IMHO, ANOTHER example of life that makes me VALUE the absolute LIBERTY I am afforded here....Thankx Guys...
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:11:15 AM EDT
[#1]
still waiting on the Polo shirt I ordered 4 months ago...
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:45:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I got mine, and I was happy with it.  
Sorry to hear about the problems, I hope they correct it.
C-rock
www.illinois-shooter.org
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:53:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I felt guilty for not buying one to support the site, your the second person I`ve heard say this.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:58:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you contacted anyone or heard a reason for the delay?  I would still like to get one.  I almost went for the FAL parts deal.  Jen posted something here recently about the reason for the FAL delay.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]
While we are talking FAL Files, am I the only one that can't get into the site. It says I'm logged on, but won't let me post. I e-mailed Jen and got no response. I post under the same name as here.

BMB
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I got two of their Imbel kits. One was in VG+ condition and the other was in VG. The kits that I got were shot very little, but had the finish in front of the front site nearly worn off. It didn't matter, as I was going to refinish the rifles myself. The internals and barrel were in like new condition. I'm really happy with what I got. I just need one more reciever to complete the 2nd rifle. I'm waiting on Entreprise to release their new Aluminum or Titanium FAL receivers.

I reserved my kits as soon as they were available (#10) and paid via paypal the day that Jen put up the script for payment.

pictures of Imbel kits: [url]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=151228&a=12500018&f=0[/url]

I too ordered a Polo shirt in January of this year. I did it to support the board. I'm a patient guy and can wait for Jen to get the shirts done. I just wanted it to show off at the SOCAL meets. [;)] Paid via Paypal, so payment was already cashed.

Jen needed to get a minimum # of orders for the polo shirts before she could get them made. It was slow goings getting the required # of shirts, but I think she has the minimum # of shirts to go forth now.

Then the Imbel kit group buy came to be, and she put the polo shirt deal lower on her priority list.

Now that the Imbel kit buy is winding down and that the new server is up and running (very fast [:)]). I think we'll probably see the polo shirts soon.

REDHORSE
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#9]
jen recently posted about the shirts-said it would be a few more weeks.  I hope so.  This was supposed to be a gift....maybe I will use it for their NEXT birtday....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top