Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2001 11:22:38 PM EDT
Think it can happen here?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I read somewhere that there are already over 2 million Chinese living in the US. So... it already has.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:26:46 PM EDT
[#2]
gee......i hope so.....i mean my new M1A sure does!
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I really doubt anything like that can happen here. Moveing that many troops & gear would be just short if impossible without anyone knowing about it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#4]
See Wanna Laugh??..........(Pic)  
by M4. I think that chick's name is Dawn.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
CHICOGO any one " field trip hell ye' "!!!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER:
View Quote

Yeah, but now it would happen from within, and survival would depend on fractionalization of the military. Some would defend the Constitution per their oath, others would simply follow orders.  My faith rests in the fact that the guys with the baddest toys (mostly aircraft) tend to be the best educated and my hope is that they understand history, the intent of the founding fathers, the real actual meaning of the words in the Constitution, and that they have a basic understanding of right vs wrong in the context of what the US is supposed to be. Please, God, let them be patriots and not conformists.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:30:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I read somewhere that there are already over 2 million Chinese living in the US. So... it already has.
View Quote

Too many chinks in our armor eh?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:42:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Garden weasel... lol
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:23:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, but now it would happen from within, and survival would depend on fractionalization of the military. Some would defend the Constitution per their oath, others would simply follow orders.  My faith rests in the fact that the guys with the baddest toys (mostly aircraft) tend to be the best educated and my hope is that they understand history, the intent of the founding fathers, the real actual meaning of the words in the Constitution, and that they have a basic understanding of right vs wrong in the context of what the US is supposed to be. Please, God, let them be patriots and not conformists.
View Quote

Military Pilots are the most clueless ones of all.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:00:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Military Pilots are the most clueless ones of all.
View Quote

Untrue...

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:29:51 AM EDT
[#11]
It cant't happen here, some MMM or other group would protest the invasion and say "do it for the children".  The invaders would leave because they don't want to deal with a bunch of dumb bitches.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#12]
[img]www.libertynet.org/phreform/chinag4.jpg[/img]

It CAN and is already happening. China has control of the Panama Canal and the former Long Beach Naval Shipyard. The border with Mexico is a leaky sieve.

If you remember how the invasion was carried out in Red Dawn, it was made possible by getting personel into key positions in the military and disabling the U.S. defenses. Definitely not an overnight accomplishment.  No one knows how much klinton sold to the chicoms, nor how many more Weh Ho Lee's spies there are.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#13]
But imagine the horror of the invaders.  If the Nazis thought the French underground was a pain in the ass, wait until the face a bunch of pissed Americans. They would have individual snipers firing at them at every corner, whole battalions of armed civilians would form.  Any invader would face tremendous losses.  The real enemy is already here.  They are the liberals that would take our guns away and make us powerless in such an event.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:07:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Anything is possible.  Like I always say, never say never.  A red dawn type of invasion has probably already been considered by the major nations of the world including the USA.  Why do you think that they want to disarm the civlians? Disarm the masses.  An unarmed population are sitting ducks for military personel.  Would you rather invade Disneyland or Fort Bragg?  What a lot people do not know is that whatever goes on in this world is directly or indirectly caused by the spiritual realm.  The more of us that believes God And his Word the better off the United States of America will be.  There should be an M4 assault rifle in every home of each good upstanding citizen who loves America and the values it stands for.  If this were so the Red Dawn invaders would not stand a chance against the great commitment and resolve of the people of the United States of America.  In God We Trust.  With God on our side, who can stand against us?  No one.  The only reason the U.S. is a free country tody is because of people who believe God and the great military strength of our country which God backs up and supports because of the believing men and women of God who serve in our military forces.    
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:13:30 AM EDT
[#16]
The movie that changed my life( by scaring the holy $hit outta me.) It shaped my early ideas of who I was as an AMERICAN, and my civic responsibilities. Yes, it could happen here, in countless variations,Chinese,Mexican,U.N., tinfoil hat wearing militants.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:45:29 AM EDT
[#17]
garden weasl & thistle,
I hope I never see you at a shooting match, because I'd probably shoot your sorry a$$ by mistake...or at least say it was a mistake.

I'm very proud to be part Chinese, and I can bet that most Chinese immigrants are not only conservative, but more loyal patriots to this country than your average Anglo.  I've served in the service, as well as a police officer.  My parents were successful business people, who demanded that I serve my country.  Two of my relatives run multi-million dollar companies that were started from scratch, and now employ over 2000 employees.  My uncle was a lieutenant commander in the Navy, while another uncle died in Vietnam, and my first cousin is a Marine in Pendleton (CA).  So as far as the racial comments go, I'm wondering what either of your family lineages has contributed to this country...?  Perhaps I could result to some typical in-breed, trailor-park trash jokes, but I will not lower myself to your stereo-typing.
***ptp
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:46:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Ah, Red Dawn.  The movie that cemented John Milius in the pantheon of greats for all time.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:48:04 AM EDT
[#19]
But most of hillbillies do live in trailers.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:57:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:15:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
But most of hillbillies do live in trailers.
View Quote

I can't speak for either gunmonkey or gardenweasel.  Gunmonkey states he lives in KY so he might live in a trailer.  Gardenweasel lives in CT.  I do not believe CT allows trailers into the state.  

I guess CT only has high fa'lootin trash! [:)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:21:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Hey, I lived in a trailer until I was 15.  I also lived in a trailer for a year here while in my junior year of college.  Ain't nothing wrong with living in a trailer.  I tried to join the military but they said "You got flat feet?  And your knee is trashed from wanting to be a rodeo cowboy?  See ya later cowboy."  It wasn't for lack of wanting to join.  As for family contributions, several of my relatives have served in the military.  My dads uncle flew B29s in the European theatre of WWII.  I currently have two cousins serving in the Army.  BTW, good luck to any hostile invaders.  I think that they would have quite a difficult time with the citizens of the US-well, most of us.  People like Klinton and Gore would be trying to help them to "prevent violence, because it won't solve anything."

ML
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:31:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quote from Part Time Pork -

...and I can bet that most Chinese immigrants are not only conservative, but more loyal patriots to this country than your average Anglo.
View Quote

That very well may be, PTP, but isn't that a bit of an overgeneralization too? I don't know what an average 'Anglo' is.

I remember when the Wen Ho Lee scandal first came to light.  I certainly hope that loyal Chinese Americans weren't rushing to his defense simply because he was Chinese and being accused of espionage.  Say you didn't engage in that sort of kneejerk reaction.

When the average 'Anglo' decides to sell secrets to the Soviets, like FBI agent Robert
Hansenn (sp?), I certainly don't rush forward to complain that 'Anglo's were always being targeted with....'

Eric The Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:56:44 AM EDT
[#24]
My ancestors too have given to this country.  Like part-time pork says, a lot of the newer immigrants have a sense of duty. My one grandfather died figthing the Japanese in the southpacific as part of the AMERICAN marine invasion force.  My other grand dad retired from the US Army as an enlisted.  I am currently a LT in the USNR. I love this country because of all the things it has given me.  I have opportuntities that you can't get anywhere. The spies and terrorists that really hurt us have been white.  Like Walker and Mcveigh.  Everything has its bad and good side.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Just get together with two or three you can trust, shoot the NRA hI-Power and HI-POWER long range (1000 yd) and you will have enough training to pile up the slant-eyed scum till hell won't have it. Remember, THEY will be totin' third world AK's while you have the ability to own some of the most accurate, dependable arms on earth. MAKE IT COUNT!Don't fire unless the zips are in your "work zone" 500-600 yards. A couple shoots, then run away to splatter gooks another day. And if you think I am racist because I pretty much hate all S.E. Asians, well, it's because I've been there and have seen the atrocities first hand. After the initial 10 minutes of throwing up, you will learn to hate their guts too. If you would like to prod the hating on a bit, get any book dealing with the treatment of American POW's in Vietnam, China and Cambodia. You will get some very quick and HARD lessons about the animals you will be killing. No, they are NOT human, they only walk upright to fool you. Death to tyrants![rail]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#26]
IIRC, "Red Dawn" has already happened, just not in the US.  Hungary in the '50s and the Czechs in the 60's.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just get together with two or three you can trust, shoot the NRA hI-Power and HI-POWER long range (1000 yd) and you will have enough training to pile up the slant-eyed scum till hell won't have it. Remember, THEY will be totin' third world AK's while you have the ability to own some of the most accurate, dependable arms on earth. MAKE IT COUNT!Don't fire unless the zips are in your "work zone" 500-600 yards. A couple shoots, then run away to splatter gooks another day. And if you think I am racist because I pretty much hate all S.E. Asians, well, it's because I've been there and have seen the atrocities first hand. After the initial 10 minutes of throwing up, you will learn to hate their guts too. If you would like to prod the hating on a bit, get any book dealing with the treatment of American POW's in Vietnam, China and Cambodia. You will get some very quick and HARD lessons about the animals you will be killing. No, they are NOT human, they only walk upright to fool you. Death to tyrants![rail]
View Quote

I hear they also have extraordinarily small penises and that this is why they feel a "need" to gang rape the women of those unfortunate enough to be conquered by them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#28]
America needs a Red Dawn. I dont think I need to explain why.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#29]
All your women are belong to us!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Probably after a nuclear strike....with us realing from a Chicom/Soviet attack. Russia and China might hopefully be equally damaged (unless Klinton pointed all our missles at Paraguay or somewhere strategic like that). I suspect Cuba and preplanned/preplaced UN/Chinese forces could move to control the US.  China got our neutron bomb secrets from Klinton and could use those to attempt to destroy our population while leaving the land mass/infrastructure useable.  Although I don't know how they could move hundreds of millions of Chinese here very easily, it might be an objective to ease their overcrowding. The motto of the state of Hawaii is "The life of the land is based in righteousness" though there is very little righteousness in Hawaii state government, it still makes a good point. As America becomes unrighteous, God will lift His hand of blessing and we will get and deserve a "RED DAWN".
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#31]
hey, it's on tbs right now, in my time zone anyway.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Forgot to say...if you love freedom and the spirit of Lexington and Concord runs in your veins, if tyranny makes your blood run cold and has you wanting to shout "Death to tyrants!!", I don't care what color or race you are, you are welcome at my camp fire.  I know where you guys are coming from...just lighten up.  "If you do not wish freedom for every man, then you can not demand it for yourself." Will. Cooper
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Red at night(Dusk).........Sailors delight  [bounce]

RED   AT    MORN (DAWN)..........SAILORS TAKE WORN!  [rocket]

RED DAWN

OMG.......it's true!  

Bow
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#35]
ALL YOUR RACISTS ARE BELONG TO US

-MOD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top