Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2001 7:46:11 PM EDT
I was wondering.....

Does this mean female gun owner have small vaginas?

Sorry, just a thought.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Who is TITUS? He ain't seen my dick. Has he seen yours?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who is TITUS? He ain't seen my dick. Has he seen yours?
View Quote

It's a TV show on Fox. One of the guys on the show mentioned something about gun owners having small penis'.

Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF? What's a "small" penis? It's all relative isn't it, depending on what you believe about ethnic sterotypes and your steady sexual partner, assuming you have one. As far as "small" vaginas, guess it depends on how big your tool is...if it's "tight" she's small, even if your nickname is "needle-dick-the-bug-fucker."  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Not mine either!  

I thought that was Bill Mhur's answer for everything related to guns and hunting. Damnit now you just having me think of people I can't stand. [puke]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#7]
if any of you watch howard stern you may remember when he had the woamn who played "xena" on his show.
as usual the conversation centered around sex and penis size.
quote"i prefer a smaller penis because it gets harder than a large penis" unquote
been proud of my little pecker ever since
boxer
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#8]
After being forced to sit through an episode, it true

TITUS IS DICKLESS, HE IS A DICK BRAIN HOWEVER
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I think he was peeking at me!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 9:06:18 PM EDT
[#10]
YUCK!
I'd hate to witness him
f**king game to death on a hunting trip.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#11]
(Esp. ducks)
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
(Esp. ducks)
View Quote

Oh man...... LOL!!!!

Duck: QUACK, QUACK, [SIZE=4]QUAACK[/SIZE=4]

Titus (firing his weapon): [size=4]UHH, UHH, Puuuuut, Puuuuuut, Puuuuuuuuut[/size=4]

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:24:43 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't know about yall but I am hung like a horse.  Remember those with the biggest guns shoot the biggest loads.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:29:36 AM EDT
[#15]
"Gun owners have small penis' "
View Quote

That's not what my wife said.  She still smile every morning.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:39:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Small penis or not, I still get off (and so does my girlfriend) so it would seem to be irrelevant. I think Titus has issues, though, if he's concerned about the sizes of other mens' penises.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Titus is an awful show.  Sad to see reformed coke-head Stacy Keach on such a rotten show.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#18]
I was always taught growing the one who talked about small penis's were the one themselve with small penis's. This was thier way of making themselves feel more secure about thier our penis size.

Six
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Screw him!
Everyone knows that we gun owners
only give up a left nut.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Actually, that scene in TITUS showed Titus as a young boy and his father in a gunstore where other two men were admiring over and under double barrelled shotgun.

His father just smiled at them and said: "We don't need guns because we have penis." or something like that.

I don't remember anything about "small penis".

I have many guns but only one penis.  If the foreskin is removed is it a Pre or Post ban?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Depends...is the foreskin to hide flash, or compensate?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:59:47 AM EDT
[#22]
the whole big-gun-to-compensate-for-small-penis myth is supposed to Fruedian.
however, this is incorrect.
Frued's theory was that those who feared weapons felt inadequate about thier own penises.  so according to Frued, it is the Anti-Gunners who are hung like gnats.

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm afraid of penises, At least other peoples. I wonder what that says about me?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:52:40 PM EDT
[#24]
As for the female parts, there's only two kinds;                                           Good ole big uns and big ole good uns!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#25]
If owning guns means you have a small penis, then will all the guns I have, it must be microscopic.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#26]
So would Non-Gun Owners be Big Pussies ?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry, but I think everybody here is WAY to sensitive here. Titus is a funny show IMO, and have never thought it was anti gun, like somebody else here said, that would mean that Titus has a small penis. You've got to understand that this show is full of sarcasim. That some of you would take something like this seriously worries me. Most of you have obviously haven't watched it much. I mean we're not talking about ER here. Quit taking yourself so damn seriously. If you can't laugh at yourself, don't expect me not to.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#28]
i dont put much stock in the opinions of drug addicts or the writers they work for.

besides you know the old saying:

"the larger the shed the bigger the tool"  and i dont see any beer guts on that show

theres a reason god gave some of us men folk a spare tire [>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#29]
po89mm, not to sound rude but.....
Are you fucking stupid or have you not even seen the show? Stacy Keach, the main charachter has a hell of a beer belly. And as far as your statements about the rest of the drug addicts who write for the show, are you just talking out your ass our have you done lines with some of these guys?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#30]
The liberal mind must come up with
a fresh and vibrant theory---not the
pro-gun individual has a small penis.Do they have a vagina for a
brain? If they must attack us, let
it be with a fresh idea!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I have a collection of hand guns so big I could outfit my small local town Police Department. I also have a very small penis. Seriously I am hung like a lightswitch. But I am getting an AR so I hope my penis grows to suit the larger weapon.But Titus is absalutely right, I am living proof!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#32]
seamusmcoi, no offense taken I also ask you take no offense in my following statement.

yes i have seen the show aperaently not as much as you though.

I can ashure you I have NEVER once tried or even considderd drugs and for that matter I have not been even tipsey drunk in over 12 years.

As to Stacy Keach's beer gut i cant say ive noticed it due to the fact that papa tutus is usualy portrayed cracking open a cold one in the lazy boy.

I was refering to the actors being line freaks not the writers. But id be willing to bet most of them are so weak willed that they will never turn a free line down if its offered.

From what i understand drug use is almost expected in holywood circles.

As for your profanity i ask you  politely to keep it off the boards.  Save it for when your passing someone on the highway while flipping them the bird.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Ok, po89mm, this has got to be a joke right? On one hand you state that no one on the show has a beer gut, but in fact the main character has a rather large one. Than you state that you never noticed because the main character is usually portrayed in an EZ chair (though you can easily see his beer gut in that chair). You're right, I obviously have seen the show more than you have. It seems to me that from what you've stated you've only watched about sixty seconds of it. Do you always go through life making decisions with out really knowing what you're talking about? Like I said before, there has been lots of other gun referances to guns on this show that were'nt what I would consider deragatory.
And when you start talking about things you don't know anything about and you use the phrases, "I'd be willing to bet", and "from what I understand", it doesn't help make your case.
I'm not sticking up for hollywood types here or for drug use. But the original post here was about "Titus" supposedly making fun of gun owners.

ANYONE EVER HEARD OF SARCASIM?
How about laughing at ones self? I know I can, can you? And as far as the profanity, as soon as everybody else starts to abide by that rule, I'll shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Response from Massad Ayoob regarding the penis size-gun owner relationship:  

Someone asked him: "Isn't owning a gun just a phallic symbol?"  He answered:  "Absolutely not, if it was, no one would buy one with a two inch barrel."
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:25:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
the whole big-gun-to-compensate-for-small-penis myth is supposed to Fruedian.
however, this is incorrect.
Frued's theory was that those who feared weapons felt inadequate about thier own penises.  so according to Frued, it is the Anti-Gunners who are hung like gnats.

View Quote

Bingo. To quote Freud:
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
- Sigmund Freud, A General Introduction to Psychoanalysis, 1952

Which just goes to show that the antis are nothing but whiny children with penis envy. Ever notice that when an anti is losing the debate they always blurt out some garbage about gun owners having small tools? They can't support their position with facts so they attack us personally. [:(!]

Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#36]
So. I've never had any complaints.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#37]
seamusmcoi, i offered the olive branch to you
in a civilized mannor and you prompty stomp on it.
Im Quite shure you can convey your thoughts without a four letter word being used.

as to what others do and say in here.
 is it writen in stone you must act as the masses do?

You sir give off the aroma of a a troll and an adjitator.
But im willing to give you the opertunity to preove me wrong and act with civility.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#38]
says who? an anti?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#39]
po89mm, where exactly in my response did I stomp on your olive branch? I thought what I said was civilized enough. We obviously don't agree, since when has thoughtfull dialouge constitute a personal attack? Or is it just the "four letter words"? Shit, lighten up a little dude.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#40]
And for you Old Farts:

If you can't cut the mustard.........you have to lick the jar! [}:D]

Bow
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Man, I wish my penis was a little smaller. Then maybe my GF would let me buy more guns. [:D][sex]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 12:06:45 AM EDT
[#42]
If yer concerned about others opinions of yer cocksize, show em. They'll either laugh or shut the f**k up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#43]
The posts on this site just keep getting dummer and dummer. What ever happened to talking about AR-15's if you want to talk about your small dicks do it some where else.

[heavy]

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 12:22:08 AM EDT
[#44]
I think you mean "dumber", not "dummer".
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:30:49 AM EDT
[#45]
"What ever happened to talking about AR-15's "
true. but whatever happened to "anything goes" in the general discussion forums?
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 5:05:52 AM EDT
[#46]
These sentences come always when the anti's have no arguments left...

Better to ignore...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top