Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1686
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:20:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Howling_Coyote] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KaiK:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/Screenshot_20210903-160149_Samsung_Inter-2076848.JPG

It literally says they are not selling shares.
View Quote

Note I said "resell" - they are registering existing shares to be sold.

Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:

If the IAA Mobility pans out, that should net you a couple few dollars a share.  

I’ve downgraded my prediction of ~$20 a share by 9/10 slightly, but MVIS is still a damn good bet if you get in at $15-$15.50 and plan to flip those at ~$2+ a share in a week to ten days time.  You should be able to net $50-$75 fairly easily based on those dates and my predictions.

...if you ask me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

If the IAA Mobility pans out, that should net you a couple few dollars a share.  

I’ve downgraded my prediction of ~$20 a share by 9/10 slightly, but MVIS is still a damn good bet if you get in at $15-$15.50 and plan to flip those at ~$2+ a share in a week to ten days time.  You should be able to net $50-$75 fairly easily based on those dates and my predictions.

...if you ask me.

@vengeance6661

Who’s your brokerage?  Are you able to trade AH?  Might want to keep in mind the build-up to IAA may possible spike MVIS pre-market on Tuesday.  

I’m not saying it will, but after a long weekend, and for the clowns that got out prior to the long weekend, there could be a pretty good spike on Tuesday pre-market.  

People are going to be jonesing for a hit afte not trading for three days, and MVIS is ripe.

Fidelity. Ill probably do as you say and get some more MVIS. I never imagined of buying more than 100 shares, but appear to be closing the gap on my quest for 1000 shares total. I also haven't contributed to my Roth invested in VTSAX at all this year. Was hoping to use some profits from MVIS for that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RyanEsstac:
Had my first ever calls execute today. $14 MVIS. I received $1.45-1.50 per share for them. Tried to buy them back this morning for $.65/each. Only got 2 back. The other 8 executed. Oh well... I can buy the shares back right now and profit
View Quote

Nice.  Looking forward to my $40 Jan 2023 calls being executed
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#5]
AGIL  <<---You heard it here first.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By zyx5432:
BBIG - Vinco Ventures, Inc.

44,099,875 Shares of Common Stock

Pursuant to this prospectus, the selling shareholders identified herein (each a “Selling Shareholder” and, collectively, the “Selling Shareholders”) are offering on a resale basis, up to 44,099,875 shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “common stock”) of Vinco Ventures, Inc. (the “Company,” “Vinco Ventures,” “we,” “our” or “us”). These shares include: (i) 13,070,000 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection with a warrant exercise agreement entered into between the Company and an institutional investor (the “Investor”) on May 24, 2021 (the “May 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise”); (ii) 26,374,329 shares of common stock out of 35,871,829 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection with a warrant exercise agreement entered into between the Company and the Investor on June 4, 2021 (the “June 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise”); (iii) 1,200,000 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the May 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise; (iv) 1,955,546 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the June 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise; and (v) 1,500,000 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection with a warrant exercise agreement entered into between the Company and BHP Capital NY Inc. on June 4, 2021 (the “June 2021 BHP warrant exercise”). We are not selling any shares under this prospectus, and we will not receive any proceeds from the sales of shares by the Selling Shareholders. We will, however, receive the exercise price of the warrants, if and when such warrants are exercised for cash by the holders of such warrants.

Offering to resell 44.1 million shares
View Quote

What do we use the valuation of a company for? If that's the total amount of stocks then they are valued at 351 million.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By number40Fan:
AGIL  <<---You heard it here first.
View Quote

Up 69% yesterday,  down 32% today.   Hell it should fit right in
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Note I said "resell" - they are registering existing shares to be sold.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32654/Screen_Shot_2021-09-03_at_4_24_56_PM-2076880.png
View Quote

I'm confused now.  They are agreeing to sell shares under the warrant at the price if they are exercised, shares that already exist. But not for resale?

Isn't that an old agreement too?
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:38:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#9]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

What do we use the valuation of a company for? If that's the total amount of stocks then they are valued at 351 million.
View Quote

They are having the company valued by voodoo.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:45:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm going to post this and make myself feel better about magically only being down $300 today on BBIG after adding 3 more calls and 100 shares to my position.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#11]

I'm confused now.  They are agreeing to sell shares under the warrant at the price if they are exercised, shares that already exist. But not for resale?

Isn't that an old agreement too?
View Quote

This prospectus filing was made today.  It doesn't appear to include the $9 warrants from earlier this week. These guys have been involved with the company for a while and are now being registered by the company so they can be sold.  It doesn't guarantee they'll sell, but these shares are likely much cheaper so I'd expect some to be sold.

Also, I left out the notes to the table above, which I've added below.

(i) Assumes that all securities registered within this offering will be sold. Assumes that all securities registered for Hudson Bay Master Fund, Ltd and Palladium Capital
Group, LLC in the Registration Statement on Form S-1 dated April 30, 2021, will be sold.

(ii) The percentage of beneficial ownership is based on 59,957,241 shares of our common stock outstanding as of July 22, 2021.

(iii) Hudson Bay Capital Management LP, the investment manager of Hudson Bay Master Fund Ltd., has voting and investment power over these securities. Sander
Gerber is the managing member of Hudson Bay Capital GP LLC, which is the general partner of Hudson Bay Capital Management LP. Each of Hudson Bay Master Fund Ltd.
and Sander Gerber disclaims beneficial ownership over these securities.

(iv) Includes 2,063,132 shares of common stock issuable upon conversion of the February 2021 Hudson Bay Senior Convertible Note, 4,600,000 shares of common
stock issuable upon exercise of the February 2021 Hudson Bay warrant, 13,070,000 shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the May 2021 Hudson Bay incentive
warrant, 35,871,829 shares of common stock, of which 26,374,329 shares of common stock are included in this offering, issuable upon exercise of the June 2021 Hudson Bay
incentive warrant, 185,994 shares of common stock and 200,000 shares of common stock underlying call options. However, pursuant to the terms of the aforementioned
February 2021 Hudson Bay Senior Convertible Note and warrants, Hudson Bay Master Fund Ltd. may not convert such note or exercise such warrants to the extent (but only to
the extent) such selling stockholder or any of its affiliates would beneficially own upon such conversion or exercise a number of shares of our common stock which would
exceed 9.99% of the outstanding shares of common stock of the Company. The number of shares in the second column does not reflect these limitations. Does not include (i)
30,000,000 shares of common stock issuable under a Senior Secured Convertible Note issued in the July 2021 Hudson Bay financing (ii) 32,697,548 shares of common stock
issuable under a warrant issued in connection with the July 2021 Hudson Bay financing. Such Senior Secured Convertible Note will not become convertible into the 30,000,000
shares of common stock and such warrant will not be exercisable for 32,697,548 shares of common stock until each such issuance is approved by Nasdaq and such transactions
are approved by the Company’s shareholders.

(v) Includes 9,497,500 shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the June 2021 Hudson Bay incentive warrant, 185,994 shares of common stock and 200,000
shares of common stock underlying call options. However, pursuant to the terms of the aforementioned warrant, Hudson Bay Master Fund Ltd. may not exercise such warrant
to the extent (but only to the extent) such selling stockholder or any of its affiliates would beneficially own upon such exercise a number of shares of our common stock which
would exceed 9.99% of the outstanding shares of common stock of the Company. The number of shares in the fourth column does not reflect this limitation, but the percentage
set forth in the fifth column does reflect this limitation.

(vi) Joel Padowitz is the Managing Member of Palladium Capital Group, LLC. Includes 1,640,346 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection
with the placement of the February 2021 Hudson Bay Financing, 1,200,000 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the May
2021 Hudson Bay Warrant Exercise and 1,955,546 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the June 2021 Hudson Bay warrant
exercise.

(vii) Bryan Pantofel is the President of BHP Capital NY Inc. Includes 1,500,000 shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the June 2021 BHP Capital NY Inc.
incentive warrant.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#13]

This prospectus filing was made today.  It doesn't appear to include the $9 warrants from earlier this week. These guys have been involved with the company for a while and are now being registered by the company so they can be sold.  It doesn't guarantee they'll sell, but these shares are likely much cheaper so I'd expect some to be sold.

Also, I left out the notes to the table above, which I've added below.

(i) Assumes that all securities registered within this offering will be sold. Assumes that all securities registered for Hudson Bay Master Fund, Ltd and Palladium Capital
Group, LLC in the Registration Statement on Form S-1 dated April 30, 2021, will be sold.

(ii) The percentage of beneficial ownership is based on 59,957,241 shares of our common stock outstanding as of July 22, 2021.

(iii) Hudson Bay Capital Management LP, the investment manager of Hudson Bay Master Fund Ltd., has voting and investment power over these securities. Sander
Gerber is the managing member of Hudson Bay Capital GP LLC, which is the general partner of Hudson Bay Capital Management LP. Each of Hudson Bay Master Fund Ltd.
and Sander Gerber disclaims beneficial ownership over these securities.

(iv) Includes 2,063,132 shares of common stock issuable upon conversion of the February 2021 Hudson Bay Senior Convertible Note, 4,600,000 shares of common
stock issuable upon exercise of the February 2021 Hudson Bay warrant, 13,070,000 shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the May 2021 Hudson Bay incentive
warrant, 35,871,829 shares of common stock, of which 26,374,329 shares of common stock are included in this offering, issuable upon exercise of the June 2021 Hudson Bay
incentive warrant, 185,994 shares of common stock and 200,000 shares of common stock underlying call options. However, pursuant to the terms of the aforementioned
February 2021 Hudson Bay Senior Convertible Note and warrants, Hudson Bay Master Fund Ltd. may not convert such note or exercise such warrants to the extent (but only to
the extent) such selling stockholder or any of its affiliates would beneficially own upon such conversion or exercise a number of shares of our common stock which would
exceed 9.99% of the outstanding shares of common stock of the Company. The number of shares in the second column does not reflect these limitations. Does not include (i)
30,000,000 shares of common stock issuable under a Senior Secured Convertible Note issued in the July 2021 Hudson Bay financing (ii) 32,697,548 shares of common stock
issuable under a warrant issued in connection with the July 2021 Hudson Bay financing. Such Senior Secured Convertible Note will not become convertible into the 30,000,000
shares of common stock and such warrant will not be exercisable for 32,697,548 shares of common stock until each such issuance is approved by Nasdaq and such transactions
are approved by the Company’s shareholders.

(v) Includes 9,497,500 shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the June 2021 Hudson Bay incentive warrant, 185,994 shares of common stock and 200,000
shares of common stock underlying call options. However, pursuant to the terms of the aforementioned warrant, Hudson Bay Master Fund Ltd. may not exercise such warrant
to the extent (but only to the extent) such selling stockholder or any of its affiliates would beneficially own upon such exercise a number of shares of our common stock which
would exceed 9.99% of the outstanding shares of common stock of the Company. The number of shares in the fourth column does not reflect this limitation, but the percentage
set forth in the fifth column does reflect this limitation.

(vi) Joel Padowitz is the Managing Member of Palladium Capital Group, LLC. Includes 1,640,346 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection
with the placement of the February 2021 Hudson Bay Financing, 1,200,000 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the May
2021 Hudson Bay Warrant Exercise and 1,955,546 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the June 2021 Hudson Bay warrant
exercise.

(vii) Bryan Pantofel is the President of BHP Capital NY Inc. Includes 1,500,000 shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the June 2021 BHP Capital NY Inc.
incentive warrant.
View Quote

My brain is still broken from covid and I'm so tired.  

I'm guessing this is all part of the merger, correct?
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
View Quote

The "we" is the company.  Doesn't change the fact that a lot of shares will now be freely tradable by the investors listed in the prospectus.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

That could be a few things.  Shorts hedging, bulls getting ready to bust balls, insider info, people doing what I did and moving to either a more bullish or bearish position.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#16]

My brain is still broken from covid and I'm so tired.  

I'm guessing this is all part of the merger, correct?
View Quote

It's just that the investment firms listed in the prospectus previously acquired shares by one means or another (warrants, converts, or outright purchases).  These were not in registered, freely tradable shares and the company is registering those shares so they will be free to sell.  In other words, the company isn't selling any NEW shares, but there will be, in essence, a higher float of trading shares if/when the newly registered shares are actually sold.

You can read through the entire prospectus in the link I posted earlier.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#17]

The "we" is the company.  Doesn't change the fact that a lot of shares will now be freely tradable by the investors listed in the prospectus.
View Quote

I think you quoted wrong thing.   Can they be freely traded or are they now insider shares?  And how are they redeemed if not at the $9 price?
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Where to park $383? More MVIS on Tuesday? A quick couple hundred would be nice.
View Quote

Take a look at PROG
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:35:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Howling_Coyote] [#19]

I think you quoted wrong thing.   Can they be freely traded or are they now insider shares?  And how are they redeemed if not at the $9 price?
View Quote

Go back and read the notes to the filing I posted.  These aren't the $9 warrants being registered.

Maybe this will make it easier to see what I'm talking about.  All of the 44.1mm shares are noted in note 1 below.

(1) The Common stock offered by the Selling Shareholders includesthe following shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of outstanding warrants:
● Includes 13,070,000 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection with the May 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise;
● Includes 26,374,329 shares of common stock including in this offering out of 35,871,829 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection
with the June 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise;
● Includes 1,200,000 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the May 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise;
● Includes 1,955,546 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the June 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise; and
● Includes 1,500,000 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection with the June 2021 BHP warrant exercise.
(2) The change in the number of shares of common stock outstanding before this offering and after this offering was a result of the following issuances:
● Includes 13,070,000 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection with the May 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise;
● Includes 27,821,829 shares of common stock, out of 35,871,829 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection with the June 2021
Hudson Bay warrant exercise, of which 26,374,329 shares of common stock are included in this offering;
● Includes 1,200,000 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the May 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise;
● Includes 1,955,546 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the placement of the June 2021 Hudson Bay warrant exercise; and
● Includes 1,500,000 shares of common stock underlying an incentive warrant issued in connection with the June 2021 BHP warrant exercise.
(3) Shares of our common stock that will be outstanding after this offering is based on 59,957,241shares of common stock outstanding as of July 22, 2021, but excludes:
● 1,764,705 (207,659 remaining as of July 22, 2021) shares of common stock reserved for future issuance under the Vinco Ventures, Inc. Omnibus Incentive Plan (the
“Plan”);
● 1,764,705 (258,376 remaining as of July 22, 2021) shares of common stock reserved for future issuance under the Company’s Amended and Restated Vinco Ventures,
Inc. Omnibus Incentive Plan (the “Amended Plan”) registered on Form S-8 on July 15, 2020;
● 80,000 shares issuable under an option granted to one of our executives as of July 22, 2021;
● 80,000 shares of common stock issuable upon conversion of the 4%, 5-year senior convertible notes in connection with the Edison Nation Holdings, LLC acquisition;
● 30,000 shares of common stock issuable upon exchange of a Restricted Stock Unit;
● 30,000,000 shares of common stock issuable upon conversion of the note in connection with the July 2021 Hudson Bay financing; and
● 32,697,548 shares of common stock underlying a warrant issued in connection with the July 2021 Hudson Bay financing;
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Adding more to this BBIG context.

Looks like Hudson Bay's prior shares (via a convert) had an exercise price of $4/share.  Similarly, BHP Capital (another holder getting shares registered) had an exercise price of $2.78/share.  So these guys made good money by being early investors here.  It also looks like the new $9 warrant agreement was also with Hudson Bay.  So it seems they will take some $$$ off the table (whenever they sell) and get new warrants that are exercisable at $9/share.  Hudson would only exercise those warrants if they are in the money (i.e. the share price is above the exercise price).
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Looks like Hudson Bay's prior shares (via a convert) had an exercise price of $4/share.  Similarly, BHP Capital (another holder getting shares registered) had an exercise price of $2.78/share.  So these guys made good money by being early investors here.  It also looks like the new $9 warrant agreement was also with Hudson Bay.  So it seems they will take some $$$ off the table (whenever they sell) and get new warrants that are exercisable at $9/share.  Hudson would only exercise those warrants if they are in the money (i.e. the share price is above the exercise price).
View Quote

Okay. I read a bunch of it. Looks like the company used it's share it was holding already to secure funding for the merger.  And is giving them the ability to exercises warrants and convertible notes and different prices.  

No new shares were created, pretty sure.  They will just be able to be acquired.  And people aren't allowed to aquire them if they have a certain % of the shares already.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2021 7:01:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#22]

View Quote

Yeah. I'm pretty sure this is a non issue and all part of the deal to get the new company going.

And is now being used by the shorts to attempt to drive the price down.

And it absolutely messed up the breakout that was happening.

But maybe all forgotten by Tuesday if they release new company valuation.

Did it like the government. Release Friday afternoon into long weekend.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#23]
It also looks like they put the can't own over 9% so they can't dump all the shares or own a majority %.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Yeah. I'm pretty sure this is a non issue and all part of the deal to get the new company going.

And is now being used by the shorts to attempt to drive the price down.

And it absolutely messed up the breakout that was happening.

But maybe all forgotten by Tuesday if they release new company valuation.

Did it like the government. Release Friday afternoon into long weekend.
View Quote

Ha.  Yep.  Although it looks like the company was required to register these shares by today!  The fun part will be waiting to see if Hudson Bay et al actually sell shares short-term, or hold out for the squeeze.  They could sell shares that are bought by the shorts at reasonable prices for both (and move a lot of shares without disturbing the price much, which is a win for those holders).
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Ha.  Yep.  Although it looks like the company was required to register these shares by today!  The fun part will be waiting to see if Hudson Bay et al actually sell shares short-term, or hold out for the squeeze.  They could sell shares that are bought by the shorts at reasonable prices for both (and move a lot of shares without disturbing the price much, which is a win for those holders).
View Quote

If they really wanted to invest in the company they wouldn't do that though.  Because they would want the other shares later to be worth a lot more after the proxy(if it's good). That's when they should sell them. And then just hold onto the rest and see.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:01:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#26]
And this guy is 100% playing this squeeze and timing these drops for biggest impact.  

Attachment Attached File

I would be very surprised if the proxy info didn't drop pre market Tuesday for maximum impact after a 3 day weekend.

Especially after seeing the insane call volume before close.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#27]
And this guy is 100% playing this squeeze and timing these drops for biggest impact.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/Screenshot_20210903-195710_Samsung_Inter-2077189.JPG

I would be very surprised if the proxy info didn't drop pre market Tuesday for maximum impact after a 3 day weekend.

Especially after seeing the insane call volume before close.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Is this in reference to BBIG?
View Quote

Correct.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:39:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#30]

Is this in reference to BBIG?
View Quote

Yes.  This dude seems like a total swindler.  And he is trying to make his stock do what GME and AMC did.  

Dropping things that make it look like he is diluting his stock to get more shorts in on it.  Then all those shares get bought up.

Then saying reddit knows what is going to happen.

Dude is ultra pumping this thing.

Now all they need to do is drop a nuke with some crazy Chinese Company financial evaluation.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Not a bad week, but not great either. I did manage to grab 200 more shares of $MVIS this week thanks to my $SPRT gains, so that's nice.

Hopefully we moon next week and at least get back in the $20 range.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Not a bad week, but not great either. I did manage to grab 200 more shares of $MVIS this week thanks to my $SPRT gains, so that's nice.

Hopefully we moon next week and at least get back in the $20 range.
View Quote

I totally see that, unless MVIS does MVIS things.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#33]

I totally see that, unless MVIS does MVIS things.  

View Quote

Well, fingers crossed. I'm not buying any more shares unless it dips in the $12 range.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 11:34:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Well, fingers crossed. I'm not buying any more shares unless it dips in the $12 range.
View Quote

Aw man, are you saying you are never buying shares again?
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#35]

Aw man, are you saying you are never buying shares again?
View Quote

If MVIS does MVIS things it'll moon on the show news and then get slowly beat down again over the following month or two.
So $12 again by Xmas
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Scare_Crow:

If MVIS does MVIS things it'll moon on the show news and then get slowly beat down again over the following month or two.
So $12 again by Xmas
View Quote

Agreed. But at some point, there's gotta be a new higher floor, right? At some point we will be orbiting Neptune and have at least a $20 floor?

A $139 share price makes me a 6figure-aire. That'll be the most money I've ever seen. They say money can't buy you happiness, but being poor doesn't but you happiness either
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Scare_Crow:

So $12 again by Xmas
View Quote

I figured the CEO would say something dumb and cause it to crash.  

The show will probably make it pop big.  Get call selling ready.

Maybe it will go high enough the next earnings report won't kill it much. Or maybe they will do more than 200k in sales.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#38]

Agreed. But at some point, there's gotta be a new higher floor, right? At some point we will be orbiting Neptune and have at least a $20 floor?

A $139 share price makes me a 6figure-aire. That'll be the most money I've ever seen. They say money can't buy you happiness, but being poor doesn't but you happiness either
View Quote

I'd rather be sad sitting in a pool in Hawaii than sitting on my couch sad.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#39]
You are still thinking poor. Screw Hawaii, soo many better places when you have TIME and money.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#40]

I'd rather be sad sitting in a pool in Hawaii than sitting on my couch sad.  
View Quote

You guys shoot big. I'll just take a new house with non-asbestos basement flooring and a 2nd floor that way the wife and I can relax while the toddlers sleep.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#41]

You guys shoot big. I'll just take a new house with non-asbestos basement flooring and a 2nd floor that way the wife and I can relax while the toddlers sleep.
View Quote

I just want a 1500 sq ft rambler on 100 wooded acres
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 2:00:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#42]
I don't often play anymore, but here's to 367 million, which after the fed and state get their grubby hands on turns to 159 million.

Link Posted: 9/4/2021 2:24:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Porkchop_Sandwiches] [#43]
I don't often play anymore, but here's to 367 million, which after the fed and state get their grubby hands on turns to 159 million.

https://i.ibb.co/xsfznyK/20210904-135709.jpg
View Quote
I'm gonna go play those exact numbers

Link Posted: 9/4/2021 3:02:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#44]
Originally Posted By wilmermj:
You are still thinking poor. Screw Hawaii, soo many better places when you have TIME and money.
View Quote

I've been to a lot of places. What one do you think is better?

I just feel better when I'm there. Just something about the air.  And I don't go to the awful islands.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#45]

I've been to a lot of places. What one do you think is better?

I just feel better when I'm there. Just something about the air.  And I don't go to the awful islands.
View Quote

Again. Super Rich, own your own Yacht Rich.  When you are that rich TIME is your true wealth. I’d be in exotic ridiculous places all day long. New Zealand, Fiji, Baltics, Maldives, Japan,Horn of Africa type stuff.

Hawaii is nice. I lived there for 3 years as a kid. My dad was stationed in Barbers Point in 89-92. I want to go back as adult and goto Diamond Head.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By wilmermj:

Again. Super Rich, own your own Yacht Rich.  When you are that rich TIME is your true wealth. I’d be in exotic ridiculous places all day long. New Zealand, Fiji, Baltics, Maldives, Japan,Horn of Africa type stuff.

Hawaii is nice. I lived there for 3 years as a kid. My dad was stationed in Barbers Point in 89-92. I want to go back as adult and goto Diamond Head.
View Quote

LOL, owning yachts sucks.

Two sayings:

The best boat is someone else's boat.

The best days of your life are the day you buy a boat and the day you sell that boat.

I don't know what you're into but I love Kauai.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2021 8:17:55 PM EDT
[#47]

LOL, owning yachts sucks.

Two sayings:

The best boat is someone else's boat.

The best days of your life are the day you buy a boat and the day you sell that boat.

I don't know what you're into but I love Kauai.  

View Quote

I like my boat, so far I've only busted out hundreds.

When is Spam Jam in Waikiki? That's always a good party.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Total53:

I like my boat, so far I've only busted out hundreds.

When is Spam Jam in Waikiki? That's always a good party.
View Quote

Must be a small boat.  

That was the hourly rate my dad charged 20 years ago to fix yachts. He had his own. My brother decided he wanted it after my dad died.  He has already spent probably 10k on it this year and the steering system just broke.

I like the quiet islands where you can go and no one is around for miles because you have to hike 4 to get there.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 9:30:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Must be a small boat.  

That was the hourly rate my dad charged 20 years ago to fix yachts. He had his own. My brother decided he wanted it after my dad died.  He has already spent probably 10k on it this year and the steering system just broke.

I like the quiet islands where you can go and no one is around for miles because you have to hike 4 to get there.
View Quote

It is, fishes 2 comfortably. Top speed is less than 30 mph.

Best beach on O'ahu is on the Marine Corps Air Base Kaneohe. Watch for C130s when crossing the runway.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Total53:

It is, fishes 2 comfortably. Top speed is less than 30 mph.

Best beach on O'ahu is on the Marine Corps Air Base Kaneohe. Watch for C130s when crossing the runway.
View Quote

Clearly you don't know about the private beach on the base on Kauai. There is a house there were the top ranking officer pretty much has this miles long beach to themselves.  I sailed by it, crazy.
Page / 1686
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top