Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2001 8:08:41 AM EDT
The Germans have invented a machine that lets people climb walls.  Looks a little cumbersome, but still pretty cool.

[img]http://www.gekkomat.de/media/bilder/filmbild.gif[/img]

[url]http://www.gekkomat.de/pages/engl/techni1.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:36:47 AM EDT
[#1]
that looks kinda cool!! [:)]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like they converted the oxygen tanks to take multiple 308 hits as well.

Edited for spelling
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:16:54 AM EDT
[#3]
That thing sucks!

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#4]
The duct tape used to hold on the dual 80's probley hurts like Hell though.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
AAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it comes with a quick open parachute.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I like Steve Martin's wall climbing device better...see "The Man with Two Brains."
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#7]
 What a farce,

Gecko45 would be up the wall in position and lobbing frags before one could even get that Rube Goldberg contraption deployed.
 Tabi boots rule in the retail security sector.

Chuck
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Naaaahh!  I'd rather have a spider charged with radiation bite me and give me wall-climbing powers.  That way I can wear a spider mask and run around in my underwear.  [:)]

-RoadDog
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
 What a farce,

Gecko45 would be up the wall in position and lobbing frags before one could even get that Rube Goldberg contraption deployed.
 Tabi boots rule in the retail security sector.

Chuck
View Quote

Damn Straight! One thing though. What makes you think I'd actually use fragmentation grenades indoors!? You sound as though I'm some kind of crazed lunatic! Is that what you think? I never use frags in our retail environment, HE are only for if we have to ditch the building completely and destroy it. Best I can do in the mall is grab some 00 buck for the Benneli, and pray that backup hears the shots before I run dry, or before the BG's get sniper support again. That's why I hate working in a two story mall.

Grenades...what a crazy idea...

Gecko45
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Do Mall Ninja boots have a phone in them like Maxwell Smart had?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Climb Faster!, Climb Faster, The Bull S*** is rising!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top