Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2001 9:24:13 PM EDT
My Communist Brothers
[img]http://www.zing.com/picture/pf795f700bedb31a285c393949d3bed9e/fe8398b7.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]

The Right & Left Arms Of The Free World
[img]http://www.zing.com/picture/pc3fef24b0fcbf604cc7495a8442c3ca0/fe8398b1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]

My Version Of A BB Gun
[img]http://www.zing.com/picture/p368bb7a99db2e75dbf2890a900f64a87/fe8398b5.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#1]
My new Marshmallow Sniper. Optics and more pics coming soon...

[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/014/BT/GX/Qn/FN46414.jpg[/img]

[url]www.cavalryarms.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to do this one up as a long range target rig
[img]http://www.zing.com/picture/pce3f2ac7151c6fc606f385788f32ada7/fe8398af.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]

a good scope & sling w/ bipod are the next items coming.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
NYshooter, I really like that wood furniture on the AK in the first pic. I've been looking for that exact stock. Can you help me out ? Where did ya find it or did it come on the AK ? If it came on it , who's the maker ?   Thanks for your help. --Rooster
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
NYshooter, I really like that wood furniture on the AK in the first pic. I've been looking for that exact stock. Can you help me out ? Where did ya find it or did it come on the AK ? If it came on it , who's the maker ?   Thanks for your help. --Rooster
View Quote

It's the factory romanian skelton stock that came on all Romaks & Wums from 97 till present. all the good ak part wholesalers have them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dizz, I've got one brand new. Never used it. Have whole set matching if you want. What do you have to trade? Any mags? I wouldn't want much for it, just sitting around takin' up space.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Dizz, I've got one brand new. Never used it. Have whole set matching if you want. What do you have to trade? Any mags? I wouldn't want much for it, just sitting around takin' up space.
View Quote

Is yours for a milled or stamped reciever ??? I think this Norinco is a stamped reciever. Or does that matter ?? Anyway it's for a buddy of mine so cash or AR mags wont be a problem. How much ya want ???
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 10:31:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Is yours for a milled or stamped reciever ??? I think this Norinco is a stamped reciever. Or does that matter ?? Anyway it's for a buddy of mine so cash or AR mags wont be a problem. How much ya want ???
View Quote

Mine is for a stamped receiver. Do you want the whole set or just the buttstock? Email me and we'll work it out. I'll get back to ya tomarrow.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My new Marshmallow Sniper. Optics and more pics coming soon...

[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/014/BT/GX/Qn/FN46414.jpg[/img]

[url]www.cavalryarms.com[/url]
View Quote

Oh Yeah!

I was buying a custom upper on a Armalite lower when I rediscovered this forum. I was going to use it for coyotes when I got to AZ. Then I saw the cavalry arms setup and imed took the other rifle back and got my money. Once I get settled down there (hopefully by July) I will be driving out to talk with Shawn about building mine.

BTW with the exception of the lower color I really like your rifle. I am thinking PINK so it looks nice and friendly lol.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#9]
DIZZYROOSTER email me i have a stock set you can have for the cost of shipping.mmk [img]wsphotofews.excite.com/011/zF/m3/Mg/ib47928.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top