Posted: 1/17/2020 1:16:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
IB4 "why this blue?"
IB4 "MP5 obsolete"
IB4 "Bloomberg runs the Nazi build a burger luminaria"
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The CoC prevents me from stating my honest opinion about these events.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The CoC prevents me from stating my honest opinion about these events.
View Quote
You mean Lobby Day? Or some other event?
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Retardation is not cleaning your firearm.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#5]
9:19 Great, now this will get locked for being a poop thread.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Good news video...
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good news video...
View Quote
@RIP-Yataski

You have to bear arms?
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Red flag laws in NH? Damn Massholes ruin everything
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Boston commuters? I was dating one, a lawyer she said it was a 3 hour drive to work
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll send an IM
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@RIP-Yataski

You have to bear arms?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good news video...
@RIP-Yataski

You have to bear arms?
@Happy2shoot

You commenting about what I posted, my avatar, something else? Not sure what your questioning...
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Ahhh. typo should have said "no bear arms"
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
why this blue?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ahhh. typo should have said "no bear arms"
View Quote
10-4, assumed as such. Can’t claim credit for it, took it from a poster some years ago.

Seems appropriate for this leftist utopia out here...
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#15]
These autocrats make me sick.  I'm looking forward to the ensuing fracas, and I wholeheartedly support removing these tyrants by any means necessary per Article VI within the US Constitution.  But I'm wondering how many will look at their local gun legislation and suck it up and be all apologetic about it?  I have seen this for years, here, there , everywhere, and look where it has taken us.. You nailed it as to "the epicenter of the efforts of the 1% trying to disarm the masses."  ALL of these laws violate Article VI.  I have been petitioning my state leadership and legislators for years to enforce Article VI peacefully, but it would seem as though these tyrants will not abide by their oaths to the US Constitution.  It does not surprise me that these losers are pushing a bill that would make it harder to have them removed.  Citizens of the USA all of us should be very afraid of what the 1% are pushing through legislation, if we don't stop it now it will be far worse down the road when these tyrants institutionalize more gun control.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 7:36:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#17]
how can these fucktards enforce cant clean your guns
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
how can these fucktards enforce cant clean your guns
View Quote
Ban the sale of cleaning products?

Banning more stuff is all these people know.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#20]
I think you missed the mark on the "red flag" commentary.

The guy allegedly assaulted his wife...OK. Plenty of people get accused of this, and if he's guilty, then yes, he should be punished.

That whole "due process" idea that we're lamenting the loss of with red flag laws also applies to criminal charges.

Eliminating due process for criminal charges (i.e. lock up the bad man without a trial or conviction) so we could do away with red flag laws isn't any sort of a solution.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 11:48:01 AM EDT
[#21]
I truly admire and commend you for how much time and effort you spend getting the information to us in these videos! Thank you!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I truly admire and commend you for how much time and effort you spend getting the information to us in these videos! Thank you!!
View Quote
Thank you. That really does mean a lot to me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Regarding IN Senate Bill 203:

Directly from Sen. Mike Young, chairman of the Corrections & Criminal Code Committee in the Senate:

Mike Young
January 13 at 11:32 PM
Senator Taylor's Senate bill 203 dealing with guns has been assigned to the Senate Corrections and Criminal Law committee that I chair. The bill is not going to receive a hearing. It was dead before it got to my committee.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
@M82Assault

I met Bill O'Brien the other day.  He is running for U.S. senate if he makes it through the primary, hopefully to unseat the cunt Jeanne Shaheen.

He made the point that a lot of Massholes are actually conservative and those in the southern/southeastern part of the state actually went to Trump, while more the more northern county of Grafton went to Hillary.  It's still out of staters that are fucking us, but not all Mass transplants are shit.

The only thing stopping the anti-gunners is Sununu.  If he loses we are going to be way more fucked than Virginia.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Ban gun cleaning......

AKA - "How can we accelerate the destruction of privately owned firearms without lifting a finger".
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@M82Assault

I met Bill O'Brien the other day.  He is running for U.S. senate if he makes it through the primary, hopefully to unseat the cunt Jeanne Shaheen.

He made the point that a lot of Massholes are actually conservative and those in the southern/southeastern part of the state actually went to Trump, while more the more northern county of Grafton went to Hillary.  It's still out of staters that are fucking us, but not all Mass transplants are shit.

The only thing stopping the anti-gunners is Sununu.  If he loses we are going to be way more fucked than Virginia.
View Quote
@C-4 I know not all Massholes are libtards, I am a (displaced) Masshole

I really hope you guys can kick that twat to the curb... Someday I'll be one of those Massholes that moves "home" to NH to help unfuck things too, I just need to convince the wife.

It honestly surprises me when I see places in northern NH go blue though. You'd think people living up in the middle of nowhere would be of the conservative "leave me alone" mindset more, but I guess they have an equal chance of being granola chompers too. *shrug*
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I really hope you guys can kick that twat to the curb... Someday I'll be one of those Massholes that moves "home" to NH to help unfuck things too, I just need to convince the wife.

It honestly surprises me when I see places in northern NH go blue though. You'd think people living up in the middle of nowhere would be of the conservative "leave me alone" mindset more, but I guess they have an equal chance of being granola chompers too. *shrug*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@M82Assault

@M82Assault

It gives me a headache just thinking about it all.

I just don’t understand why they don’t stay home if they are voting for the same stuff they ran away from ie. high taxes, etc.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 1:31:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@M82Assault

I just don’t understand why they don’t stay home if they are voting for the same stuff they ran away from ie. high taxes, etc.
View Quote
@C-4

It's because they vote with their feels and not their heads. Same problem with libtards everywhere... They aren't intelligent enough to connect the dots.

It's honestly kinda funny to watch in MA... You have places like Boston that go full REEE and drink the D Kool aid, and then you have towns like Saugus that end up with some cool pro gun police chief and laugh at everyone else around them. I wish the feelz voters would all self-deport to Venezuela or something so we could retake New England and make it into a wonderfully frozen FREEDOM ZONE™

I think we've successfully hijacked this thread.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 8:39:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
@C-4

It's because they vote with their feels and not their heads. Same problem with libtards everywhere... They aren't intelligent enough to connect the dots.

It's honestly kinda funny to watch in MA... You have places like Boston that go full REEE and drink the D Kool aid, and then you have towns like Saugus that end up with some cool pro gun police chief and laugh at everyone else around them. I wish the feelz voters would all self-deport to Venezuela or something so we could retake New England and make it into a wonderfully frozen FREEDOM ZONE™

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@M82Assault

@C-4

Link Posted: 1/31/2020 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

@M82Assault

View Quote
FYI, While not codified, NH has had confiscation while under a restraining order for quite some time and you don't need a judge to get a restraining order.

This happened in NH a few years ago.
My son does social media work for a bunch of firearm manufacturers.
A friend of my son is a shooter on the Falkor team.
He wanted to move to Montana as Falkor offered him a full time job.
His fiance did not want to leave NH. He decided he was moving anyway.

She claimed he threatened her and got an order.

NH Troopers came and collected all of his guns.
It gets better. One of his rifles, a custom F1 was in my Son's possession in MA for some photography.
NH Troopers asked where it was.
NH sent the local MA PD to my son's house to confiscate it.

The guy moved to Montana and the order was lifted. It took about a year to get his guns back.
He actually had to have a friend on Boston SWAT collect the one that was taken in MA and get it to him.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Gun cleaning ban...?  Lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top