Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2001 7:36:59 PM EDT
is this guy a b.s. artist or what? don't tell me he didn't know what was going on with the biggest case in decades. what do you think?
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that he is a bumbling dipshit. Just what Clinton needed! Thank the Lord he is resigning.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought it one of George W's first mistakes - not asking for his resignation in the first place.

Eric The Hun
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow. I said that freeh should have been fired when dubyah got into office. I presented the fact that he was running the FBI as a political gun control arm of the white house and he got the head of the fbi crimelab turned whistleblower Frederick Whitehurst canned. But NOOOOOOO. "He is one of us" someone said. "He should be kept on. He is a good man." a political hack said.

Well I am going to say it: I TOLD YOU SO!

Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#4]
"I take full responsibility"
"I ain't taken the consequences though"
Louie the Freeh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top