Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2020 1:23:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I just want everyone to know that I got view #87. Because I'm that petty.

Link Posted: 1/10/2020 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#3]
NB4 something about why is this blue...

NB4 I watch it and discover Andrew dumps on .300blk...  

Edit: Ok....not TOO much dumping on us fan boiz....    BUT, .300blk subs from Wolf are already in process.  Should be here mid 2020.

We have confirmed that Wolf is coming out with 200 grain subsonic that should be available in mid-2020
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NB4 something about why is this blue...

NB4 I watch it and discover Andrew dumps on .300blk...  

Edit: Ok....not TOO much dumping on us fan boiz....    BUT, .300blk subs from Wolf are already in process.  Should be here mid 2020.

We have confirmed that Wolf is coming out with 200 grain subsonic that should be available in mid-2020
View Quote
Do you have anything official from Wolf? Nothing against that blog, but I can't really include it in the next news episode without something a little more concrete.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you have anything official from Wolf? Nothing against that blog, but I can't really include it in the next news episode without something a little more concrete.
View Quote
Understood...

I have not seen anything else out there as of yet.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 8:13:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the report! Savage did make semi-auto shotguns at one time.

I inherited a 1954 model 775A from my grandpa. It uses the Browning recoiling

barrel system like an Auto 5 and is brutal on the shoulder even in 16ga.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 8:54:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice work, I enjoyed seeing the new gun reviews.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In this edition of ARFCOM news: - Franklin Armory Restoration ruled a "shotgun"?!?
- Fostech Origin SBV replacement program
- Facebook/Instagram bans sponsored branded firearms content
- Michael Bloomberg says church should have waited for police to arrive
- Virginia HB567 would ban most indoor ranges
- Sig Sauer CROSS rifle system and .277 Fury, Army NGSW
- Henry Axe .410 lever action not shotgun
- Wolf imports Barnaul made affordable .300 AAC Blackout
- Ruger 57
- Mossberg 940 JM Pro 9 shot semi-auto shotgun for competition
- Savage Renegauge semi auto shotgun
- Colt re-releases the .357 magnum Python

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PdK-6FKR_Q

Follow ARFCOM!
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ar15com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ar15com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ar15com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ar15com/
View Quote
Fake news.

It would ban only one range, the NRA range.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fake news.

View Quote
Incorrect.

It is unlawful to operate an indoor shooting range in any building not owned or leased by the Commonwealth or the federal government unless (i) fewer than 50 employees work in the building or (ii) (a) at least 90 percent of the users of the indoor shooting range are law-enforcement officers, as defined in § 9.1-101, or federal law-enforcement officers, (b) the indoor shooting range maintains a log of each user's name, phone number, address, and the law-enforcement agency where such user is employed, and (c) the indoor shooting range verifies each user's identity and address by requiring all users to present a government-issued photo-identification card.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Incorrect.

It is unlawful to operate an indoor shooting range in any building not owned or leased by the Commonwealth or the federal government unless (i) fewer than 50 employees work in the building or (ii) (a) at least 90 percent of the users of the indoor shooting range are law-enforcement officers, as defined in § 9.1-101, or federal law-enforcement officers, (b) the indoor shooting range maintains a log of each user's name, phone number, address, and the law-enforcement agency where such user is employed, and (c) the indoor shooting range verifies each user's identity and address by requiring all users to present a government-issued photo-identification card.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fake news.

Incorrect.

He's right chopinbloc as I read it. see bolded text under exceptions.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the reviews
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He's right chopinbloc as I read it. see bolded text under exceptions.
View Quote
So all the other indoor ranges have fewer than 50 employees? I can see that. I'm thinking some of the ranges around the Phoenix area night be close to that number. I don't know. And I'm not sure how you would count "in the building". Like, at the same time, or on the payroll and some part of their job is indoors?

Anyway, thank you for pointing that out.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#13]
As another poster mentioned, it is targeted at the NRA range in VA.

Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#15]
The BATFE did this to themselves when they allowed pistol braces to circumvent the SB requirement.  It's been a domino effect ever since.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 8:00:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Thank you for the kind words.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Hopefully the new Mossberg will actually run. I recently got into 3 Gun and everyone I've talked to has said to avoid the old 930.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hopefully the new Mossberg will actually run. I recently got into 3 Gun and everyone I've talked to has said to avoid the old 930.
View Quote
From what I've seen of 3-gun, any shotgun is a crap shoot. I've seen way more stoppages with shotguns than rifles or pistols in multigun matches. Shotgun action games are less about shooting skill than getting ammo into the mag and crossing your fingers that the gun stays up.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
From what I've seen of 3-gun, any shotgun is a crap shoot. I've seen way more stoppages with shotguns than rifles or pistols in multigun matches. Shotgun action games are less about shooting skill than getting ammo into the mag and crossing your fingers that the gun stays up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From what I've seen it's the open guns that are always failing, the Benelli's and Beretta's seems to run very well. I recently picked up a Franchi Affinity 3 that I turned into my competition gun. It's the same as an M2 other than the recoil spring location.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fake news.

View Quote
Not totally accurate. The largest indoor range in the country is CSA in Richmond, Va. it is all ranges with more then 50 employees. CSA and others can get their employees down but there are new record keeping requirements imposed which could make running a gun range impossible to run at a profit. It is hard enough to do now anyhow. The EPA, ETC HAS BEEN fining ranges left and right for minor infractions and have come out with new rules that are impossible to meet....no one will build a new range either with these new rules....no mistake; it is a RANGE BAN!
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

From what I've seen it's the open guns that are always failing, the Benelli's and Beretta's seems to run very well. I recently picked up a Franchi Affinity 3 that I turned into my competition gun. It's the same as an M2 other than the recoil spring location.
View Quote
I'll take your word for it because I haven't watched all that many matches. Would you say that the more reliable shotguns tend to be as reliable as most ARs?
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 7:47:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'll take your word for it because I haven't watched all that many matches. Would you say that the more reliable shotguns tend to be as reliable as most ARs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've not been to a ton of matches but I wouldn't go that far as my sample size is too small since I see a lot of the same people and gear. Recently at a PCC 2 gun match about half of the PCC's in my squad went down at some point.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I've not been to a ton of matches but I wouldn't go that far as my sample size is too small since I see a lot of the same people and gear. Recently at a PCC 2 gun match about half of the PCC's in my squad went down at some point.
View Quote
Wow. That's unusual.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Great video, thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#26]
The thing with Franklin--we had the same opinion posted December 2018.
Read here (link to the letter is there, too) https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/franklin-armorys-new-reformation-is-a-gun-banners-nightmare/

If you've got a better eye than me, maybe you can tell me how the Dec 2018 and Dec 2019 letters differ.
Caliber? ¯\_(?)_/¯

+1 on cheap 300 BLK ammo.

Lastly, re: VA gun law. This is happening: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/01/15/virginia-gun-laws-northam-may-ban-guns-richmond-rally/4431532002/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top