Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2001 4:09:48 PM EDT
Hey has anyone else gotten email from this person because you told of your unfavorable experience with the Carbon 15? She emailed me asking me to give them a break, heck if someone wants to know about experiences members have had with a product we owe it to them to give them the truth.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't gotten an e-mail ...YET.

I also owned a Model 21 Carbon-15 and the gun was a nice looking, $1000 piece of junk...
I had feeding and stovepipe problems...
Gun was brand new out of the box...
I e-mailed Proffesional Ordnance about the problem, and it took over a week to even get a reply...

The reply only requested that I send them the upper reciever and bolt/carrier assy.

I'm not comfortable sending gun items, so instead, I just got rid of the gun....

You would think at $1000 + per rifle they would function properly...
(they look nice though).....
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey has anyone else gotten email from this person because you told of your unfavorable experience with the Carbon 15? She emailed me asking me to give them a break, heck if someone wants to know about experiences members have had with a product we owe it to them to give them the truth.  
View Quote

I don't think you got it. I said that I have had great sucess with their products and I guess they have got the bugs worked out. Keep in mind that early prduction guns can still be in wholesalers inventory and dealers inventory, so if you buy one today you can't assume that it was made a few day's prior...come on! However if you call them they bw glad to inform you of the production date based on serial number.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Was this from the email addy starting with CathiMK but actually signed "Jack?"  If so, I got a message.  The message tried to explain differences between the models and referred me to a website.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#4]
so tell us, what kind of problems you getting?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:55:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey if this "Cathy" sends me a new and improved one I'd be glad to feild test and, if all goes well, praise the product until the end of time. Hey CATHY I POST 8 GUN BOARDS!!!! Get the idea???? [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top