Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 423
Posted: 12/9/2019 7:12:30 PM EDT
Strong words.  Needed to be said.   This man "gets it."  Virginia, and the rest of the nation, may be getting ready to let slip the dogs of war.

Six minutes and fifteen seconds of hard, cold truth.

Fairfax County Virginia 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County Speech: Civil War

( I hope it's okay to link to a MrGunsnGear channel video.  This is too important not to post.)

Attorney General’s response to 2nd Amendment sanctuary resolutions: ‘Gun safety laws will be followed’

RICHMOND, Va. — Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring has responded to the trend of Virginia counties passing Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions ahead of next year’s General Assembly, saying they are being "ginned up by the gun lobby" and that any new gun laws passed will be enforced.
View Quote
It seems like this time, there's no putting the genie back in the bottle.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#2]
That speaker is a member here.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That speaker is a member here.
View Quote
No kidding.  Maybe he will join the discussion.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

Very well spoken!
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussions are... being had. :/
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#6]
What a fucking stud that dude is!

Love to buy that man a beer, or go to the shooting range with him.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:27:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm quite certain folks would travel to Virginia from all across the country, if need be, in support of gun-owners.  Support being defined as broadly as possible, so as to encompass whatever one wishes to construe.

I sincerely hope that those fellow travelers are not needed.

ETA:  That man gives me hope, while I am simultaneously and genuinely concerned for the future.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Lots of FOing needs to be done.

My prayers are with my VA brethren, should they FO first.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm quite certain folks would travel to Virginia from all across the country, if need be, in support of gun-owners.  Support being defined as broadly as possible, so as to encompass whatever one wishes to construe.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I have seen it but it's worth reposting. Excellent speaker and excellent message.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#12]
The “Mother State” will not idly stand by.......Good job!
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't think the other side really believes this guy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#14]
He has already chimed in on this in at least one thread.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:34:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Bravo !
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#16]
That’s the kind of dude who steps into a leadership role, and rightly so.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:35:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Excellent speech by a true Patriot.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't think the other side really believes this guy.
View Quote
The other side has probably already spoken to one of his supervisors and he will unfortunately be redflagged because the left cannot stand the truth. The truth is anathema to emotion and that is all the left is ruled by.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

ETA:  That man gives me hope, while I am simultaneously and genuinely concerned for the future.
View Quote
By support do you mean opportunistic people pursuing their own agendas or sick endeavors while pretending to help? Those who would take advantage of the chaos to do what they please? Because that terrifies me. Should things go south anarchy won't be far behind.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#21]
"People in bars are openly talking about what they are going to do to politicians".  I don't think the left realizes what is coming if they pass these gun laws.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Very well said.

But it will not matter to the left the time for talking is almost at an end.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"People in bars are openly talking about what they are going to do to politicians".  I don't think the left realizes what is coming if they pass these gun laws.
View Quote
Not just in bars and not just in VA

Just sayin
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I have a feeling that shit will get real in VA.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I think they will double down and keep pushing and keep poking citizens into a corner.other states have gotten away with it and they think they can to.

I am very glad to see many standing up to them.  I wish we could get groups like this in Florida to tell them no more taking from us.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Well said by the man in the video.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just sayin
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No kidding.  Maybe he will join the discussion.
View Quote
Hopefully he does, and if he does - buddy, well said!
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#29]
He’s right I live 2 miles from the Va line work in Giles county conversations are definitely taking place.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I have a feeling that shit will get real in VA.
View Quote
And here in New Mexico where they may try the same shit come February, we are all waiting anxiously to see what happens next...
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#32]
That well spoken man has my utmost respect .
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#33]
He laid some uncomfortable truths on them, but no fucks were given by the tone deaf politicians that evening.

Thing is, he's hearing that stuff in Fairfax County and maybe Arlington.  This is what they should recognize as "a clue."
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#34]
That was awesome. But they couldn't wait to get him out of there.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#35]
I like the young man and soon to be Father. The problem is that the politicians are just too stupid to see the plain spoken truth he uses. I was taught that you never tell a man you're gonna kick his ass ,,,you just do it. THIS is what the Virginia Legislature has done. They have ANNOUNCED that they are going to do make all the gun owners felons. Probably not going to end well.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Discussions are... being had. :/
View Quote
I'll pray that the discussions include plans for petitioning a recall of 'elected' representatives that have yet to be sworn in.

I'll pray that the sponsors for the legislation in question withdraw their support and take to heart the words and Rights of their constituents.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He laid some uncomfortable truths on them, but no fucks were given by the tone deaf politicians that evening.
View Quote
And the moderator said, "Your red light has been on a while."

Lady, the red light is flashing BIG TIME.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think they will double down and keep pushing and keep poking citizens into a corner.other states have gotten away with it and they think they can to.

I am very glad to see many standing up to them.  I wish we could get groups like this in Florida to tell them no more taking from us.
View Quote
Other states and people will become more emboldened and begin to push back harder if they see Virginia have success.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#39]
I hope they FO and set an example for the rest of the country to follow.

eventually it's going to be fight or fall
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nothing will happen again. Just like CA, CO, FL, etc. We will let them do what they want.

Sad, but true.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#41]
I know salad days have been upon us for some time but I was trying crawl out of debt first.  Not anymore...
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Thing is, he's hearing that stuff in Fairfax County and maybe Arlington.  This is what they should recognize as "a clue."
View Quote
No kidding
That woman was like “hurry up and finish as the red light has been on”
Uhhh you might just want to shut up and listen to this one.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Good man.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I hope they FO and set an example for the rest of the country to follow.

eventually it's going to be fight or fall
View Quote
If they do, i think it will be like tidal wave to follow elsewhere.

Hard to stop once it starts
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lots of FOing needs to be done.

My prayers are with my VA brethren, should they FO first.
View Quote
When people are openly talking about it, not online, not behind closed doors, but openly talking about it, such as he described, the time is very, very near.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm feeling Florida isn't far behind.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Strong words.  Needed to be said.   This man "gets it."  Virginia, and the rest of the nation, may be getting ready to let slip the dogs of war.

Six minutes and fifteen seconds of hard, cold truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3_ie_Cr94

( I hope it's okay to link to a MrGunsnGear channel video.  This is too important not to post.)

Attorney General’s response to 2nd Amendment sanctuary resolutions: ‘Gun safety laws will be followed’

RICHMOND, Va. — Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring has responded to the trend of Virginia counties passing Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions ahead of next year’s General Assembly, saying they are being "ginned up by the gun lobby" and that any new gun laws passed will be enforced.
View Quote
It seems like this time, there's no putting the genie back in the bottle.
View Quote
Amazing.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#48]
The people in that state government tut-tutting the 2A sanctuary movement are the very same ones advocating the  sanctuary movement for illegals.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Need more people like him involved rather than the Alex Jones types
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know salad days have been upon us for some time but I was trying crawl out of debt first.  Not anymore...
View Quote
If you don't have what you need or want now you better put that CC on meltdown mode stat
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 423
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top