Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2001 11:02:41 PM EDT
I just ordered a 3'x5' U.N. flag from Fred's in Shotgun News ($9.00 and worth every penny) along with some stuff for my M1A. I plan to have a cerimonial buring with my buds at a camping trip in the next month or so.

Is it better to soak it with gas first or just light it? Which would be a better show?

I'd like to get a nice pick of me and the boys next to it with our weapons of destruction. Maybe have Old Glory flying in the back drop as the sun sets.....whatta ya think?

I think it would do well in the "featured photo" section......?

Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Camping trip ??? Heck , don't burn it .... use it for toilet paper [:D]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Bringing it camping eh?
Cut to size, wipe, burn when finished.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Well if your going camping for a few days in same area I have a suggestion. Dig a slit trench latrine. line bottom with UN Flag. Piss and drop the soldiers in the trench until Flag is covered and then pour some Kerosene or diesel on it. [flag]

No Slack!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Make sure your kid got it all as you run around the area slapping your other arm to extinguish the flame off your sleeve. Then post the video here so we could get a good laugh out of it.

-[blue]ChaZ[/blue]
View Quote

I'm a glass blower.. I have clothing that can help with that.....
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#5]
hhhmmmmmm........the latrine thing seems to be creeping up on me so to speak.

Sounds like fun.

Someone please SLAP Chaz for me........sarcastic bonehead!
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:04:36 AM EDT
[#6]
How about shooting it a couple thousand times then pissin on it and burnin it?

Works for me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Archery practice with flaming arrows might be fun.  100 yards, back it with some particle board or a hay bale and fire away.
Maybe use the howitzer from the texas bachelor party and see if you can demolish it in one shot!
Chew toy for the dog?

Link Posted: 5/15/2001 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#8]
The CORRECT way to burn the UN flag is to hit the gas tank of the APC (that is carrying it)with a localized shape charge, and let those flames burn high enough to hit the flag...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The CORRECT way to burn the UN flag is to hit the gas tank of the APC (that is carrying it)with a localized shape charge, and let those flames burn high enough to hit the flag...

BISHOP
View Quote

Roger That! Thank goodnes I wasn't drinking anything when I read this! I would have sprayed my monitor!  ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I know its a joke but two wrongs dont make a right. we dont need to drop down to their level. hey nothing wrong with letting your dog or cat sleep on it, floor mat? no people might get the wrong idea.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Burn baby burn!!!

[img]http://users.supernet.com/libertyof76/images/flags/unflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Make sure you piss on it while it's burning to "try to put it out." :D
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#13]
drink a gallon of gas and piss all over it. hehehe.

light that sucker up with a incendary tracer.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#14]
1.  Soak in used motor oil
2.  Use a standard kitchen match to ignite a UN blue beret, preferably still being worn by the UN soldier from Lower Botswana (or wherever)
3.  Gently throw the burning beret/soldier combination on the motor-oil=soaked UN flag and allow combustion to ensue
4.  Repeat if necessary or desired
[flame]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder how many bores patches I could make out of one of those...
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Piss on it, and send it back to them. On second though they are a bunch of 3rd world jerk offs, they would probably like it.

Fill it full of shit, tie it off, and then set it a fire on your favorite liberals front porch.

Film it from a distance for all to enjoy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top