Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2001 10:18:21 PM EDT
I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I don't think your a woman, we want PICS NOW DAMMIT!

and if ya ARE a chick, nude ones!

we don't even care if they aren't you, but make it good!

Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:25:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Jenni .... I'll trade =o)  
--Rooster
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:28:51 PM EDT
[#3]
[:D] Already found one, [:D]

[img]http://www.vheadquarters.fsnet.co.uk/Page%20Pictures/Gallery/poshlara.JPG[/img]

Couldn't help myself.

As for actual pictures, it's so wonderful to see that once again within 24 hours of a female joining the board that the wolves come out of the wood works.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:31:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Seriously, this is the kind of thing that chases women away from forums like this. I mean, talk about playing to stereotypes -- imagine if someone's mother who's thinking about buying something for self-defense comes here and posts something that happens to accidentally reveal her gender. Show a little maturity, folks .. heck, if nothing else,women like that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know about you guys but I like being a Horndog, and if she cannot deal with that aspect of a traditionally male dominated interest then she is just another troll.

All in all we haven't done anything wrong other than being natural male horndogs.

Better N some Homo trying the same thing to you here...imagine that for a moment.

TAC-GRRRRLLL probably isn't too interested anyway.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:27:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
we want PICS NOW DAMMIT!

View Quote

I'm not THAT stupid!!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
we want PICS NOW DAMMIT!

View Quote

I'm not THAT stupid!!!
View Quote

Yep, your so stupid you think your not.
THATS STUPID!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top