Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2001 5:41:41 PM EDT
I am a 15 year old high school student at Hazen High in Renton, Washington. I enjoy shooting and hunting. And beacuse of my views on gun control and hunting people think that I am a redneck phycho. What is wrong with the world when a person can't own guns and hunt. I think that its all the treehuggers. Luckly I am moving to the moutains of Colorado this summer and I pray their that there will be less treehuggers and anti-gun people there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish you luck.  Don't know what you'll find in Colorado, seems the green weenies are everywhere and they've got a law or a wannabe law for everything.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Get away from the major cities, and you'll find real America.  Gun owning, God fearing, freedom loving Americans  Who think the Gov't belongs in acage called the Constitution..
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Share your beliefs openly and politely.  If they don't accept them KEEP CRAMMING THEM DOWN THEIR THROATS.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
You moving anywhere near Columbine?  You may run into some of the same feelings there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Son.... whatever you do - don't ever stop loving freedom and talking about it every chance you get.

I wish I would have been a lot more of an activist when I was your age but then.... our freedoms weren't being stripped away then like they are now.

You keep raising up your banner higher and higher and if it comes to a fight - fight with everything you've got to keep this country free!!

Welcome aboard -

[sniper]
[b]The Sniper
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Dam, wish I was moving out there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Tell ya what Ferg, that number is my zip code, I live in Colorado Springs. I would be very happy to show ya and your parants around if you happen to move close by. I am a little beyound 15, my 20th wedding annaverisy is tommorow and I retaired from the Army in 94. But I love to camp and shoot. And any young man that is willing to learn the ways of the rifle is OK in my book. :)

Rew
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
ferguson, i really know how you feel, i been there, hell, i am there. im starting to turn the tide on those local cocksuckers latley. i have found its most effective to use the phyco image to your own good. threre are people who will do anything to please me, cause they think i might decide to kill them, its kinda fun
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am a 15 year old high school student at Hazen High in Renton, Washington. I enjoy shooting and hunting. And beacuse of my views on gun control and hunting people think that I am a redneck phycho.
View Quote

i feel your pain i had the same problem when i was in Kalifornia i dont hunt thu but i do love going to the range
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#13]
It seems most of the world is turning in fag lovers, treehuggers, and most of all idiots!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top