Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2001 11:44:21 AM EDT
Is this a decent price for the Type 97 version?
Just talked with the dealer and that's what he wants.
Ice
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Do not buy it, whatever he's asking.

I own one.

Do not buy this thing... you'd have less hassles sandpapering a bobcats ass in a phone booth..I really mean that
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Do not buy it, whatever he's asking.

I own one.

Do not buy this thing... you'd have less hassles sandpapering a bobcats ass in a phone booth..I really mean that
View Quote

REALLY?  I have heard nothing but good things.

Tell us about your problems please...
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#3]
RyanG,
Let us know what went on.  I have shot a couple and haven't had any problems, so let me know.
Thanks
Ice
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
JUNK JUNK JUNK
A year ago these were $1200. Today dealers can't sell them for even $600. They are JUNK stay away from them, at least until they get the bugs worked out. Service also sucks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#5]
OK... first there were the failure to feed problems, then failure to extract prob (fixed with new ammo) then the bolt snapped in two. Back to the factory, who by the way were really good about it, for repair. Got it back, it shot OK for about 200 rds, so I cleaned it and put it up.  Finally could afford the reflex II sight for it, so I took it out to sight in... same FTE, FTF probs and some how the damn thing bent the gas tube... I still can't figure how it did that...  this is a very brief overview of what I've dealt with. The company is really good about it but the product just won't deliver.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]
to respond to Zipster, I thought their customer service was first rate, especially Ron (I think that was his name) in their shop. Just send it in and they'll fix it...but that does not correct the initial problems
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top