BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 30
Posted: 7/9/2019 3:50:34 PM EDT

2020 is Trump's to Blow with Gun Owners

By David Codrea for Firearms News

If the betrayals we've seen from Trump so far are indicative of a willingness to infringe even further, we're entering frog in heating pot territory.

"We did it once and now we will do it again, and this time we’re going to finish the job, and this time should be a lot easier because we have done so much with our military, with our vets, with the Second Amendment," President Donald Trump told wildly enthusiastic supporters at his 2020 campaign kickoff rally in Orlando. "In the face of new threats, we will defend privacy, free speech, religious liberty, and the right to keep and bear arms. We will protect our Second Amendment."

Those are great words, aren’t they? When was the last time you heard a president say them? That alone is a refreshing change.

So how’s he doing on actions to back them up?

Before we explore that, let’s get some things stated right up front, because “experience hath shewn” that any criticism of the president on guns draws no small amount of furious “Would you rather have Hillary”?” diversions from a faction of apologist gun owners ready to eviscerate anyone who suggests the emperor’s new clothes are anything short of magnificent. Besides, any perceived reversals of campaign pledges can always be rationalized as 3D chess moves by a guy playing at a level the whiners just aren’t savvy enough to understand.

Let’s stipulate up front that if Trump loses the presidency to any of the Democrats who have thrown their hats in the ring, successful attacks on the Second Amendment will go through the roof. The balance of power in the Supreme Court and lower federal courts will go through a polar reversal. And the tens of millions of illegal immigrants moved to the fast lane on the – forget “pathway” – superhighway to citizenship could just mean the Republican Party will be doomed as a credible counterweight.

Gun owners will be screwed. The hope for peaceable means of redress will be just that. This time, when Dianne Feinstein says “Mr. and Mrs. America turn 'em all,” your choice will be to obey or become a “gun criminal” at risk for life-destroying penalties with the choice to either fight or hope the amped-up assault team coming through your door allows you to surrender.

Are you ready to go outlaw, and domestic “Red Dawn,” with no end in sight until resulting festivities are over? No? Then you’d better hope the Democrats can be held back.

Which makes it fair to ask “At what cost?”

Unsatisfied Customers

OK, so if that’s the case, why bring up Donald Trump back-sliding on the Second Amendment and jeopardize his chances? Would I rather see Dopey Joe, or Fauxcahontas, or Bernie the Bolshevik, or (an as-yet unannounced but don’t be surprised) Marxist Michelle win?

If the betrayals we’ve seen from Trump so far are indicative of a willingness to infringe even further, we’re entering frog in heating pot territory. Slow sellouts rationalized as “necessary compromises” might get us to the same place as out-and-out full frontal blitzes, but they’ll do it in such a way that most won’t think to jump until it’s too late.

Unlikely? Based on what? Besides, don’t tell me, tell the gun owners threatening to sit the election out because the president has already shown what they’re convinced are his true colors. Many insist he still ultimately believes in his past statements when he expressed support for bans on semi-automatic firearms, waiting periods, and ending private sales. Many have not forgotten his past actions, when he made substantial contributions to the likes of the Clinton Foundation, Chuck Schumer, Frank Lautenberg, Ted Kennedy, Harry Reid and Charlie Rangel.

Has everyone seen the acronym “TINVOWOOT”? It stands for “There Is No Voting Our Way Out of This,” and it’s being expressed in a growing number of internet comments following political articles, on blogs and in forums. Lest you think it’s just a handful, of bellyachers, consider the reality that the upcoming election promise... CONTINUE READING HERE
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess I'll just vote for Kamala then.

ETA: No, I didn't read the article.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Wow! A speed reader??? You read that article in less than four minutes.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
This archived thread is fucking awesome. It disappeared just like the coalition, right after Election Day

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Trump-Announces-Second-Amendment-Coalition-headed-by-Don-Jr-/5-1926639/?page=8
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate it, but I’ll vote for him barring some further major back stab on the second.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
What about Cruz?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw the pic and reacted. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do in GD?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
You cant?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#8]
What's his screen name?

Sounds like what a number of us have been saying for a while
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#9]
First post didn't read. At least the part where it specifically addresses his concern.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please read the article. See? I was nice and said "please."
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I own suppressors. I'll never vote for a cocksucker democrat, but if Trump goes through with the ban he was talking about with Piers Morgan and makes me a felon, count me a TINVOWOOTer that will sit my ass home in 2020.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ah, so it was just a Knee-Derp reaction then.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I really do my best to shit post on Donnie Jr's instagram whenever he posts his shooting exploits.

Like I try to be within the first 50 comments if possible.

Such a shit show in terms of what his son owns and enjoys doing as opposed to what his father is doing to us.

Better than Hillary sure.

But now my ONLY reason to vote Trump is if RBG will just hurry up and die.    But not at the cost of more shitty assed gun comments and decisions.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like I should have sent tons of cash to Swallowswell's campaign instead of supporting Trump.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I really do my best to shit post on Donnie Jr's instagram whenever he posts his shooting exploits.

Like I try to be within the first 50 comments if possible.

Such a shit show in terms of what his son owns and enjoys doing as opposed to what his father is doing to us.

Better than Hillary sure.

But now my ONLY reason to vote Trump is if RBG will just hurry up and die.    But not at the cost of more shitty assed gun comments and decisions.
View Quote
Our vote doesn't count in this fucking state.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Looks like I should have sent tons of cash to Swallowswell's campaign instead of supporting Trump.  
View Quote
So, you don't believe that politicians should be kept in check and held accountable for what they do in office? The article in no way states or implies that any gun owner should support any damnocrat.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Trump is going to lose badly in 2020.

Gun owners won't be the primary cause but it didn't help. It was Trumps job to convince voters to pull the lever for him. Not mine and not anyone elses.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Gun owners won't be the primary cause but it didn't help. It was Trumps job to convince voters to pull the lever for him. Not mine and not anyone elses.
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm voting Trump for 2020.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I am just curious, in 3.5 years have you guys managed to change even one vote yet? As for Trump, he has my vote until someone else steps up and proves not only that he is a better candidate, but also that he/she can actually win an election...Until then..suck it...
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:15:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, you don't believe that politicians should be kept in check and held accountable for what they do in office? The article in no way states or implies that any gun owner should support any damnocrat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll be honest with you. No, I'm not happy about the bump stock ban, nor am I happy about red flag laws, and, in addition, I'm pissed at President Trump for telling Piers Morgan that he does not like silencers. Ok?

Trump is a NYC rich boy who knows little about 2A issues. I have hope that his son, junior, can talk some sense into his dad. We can hope. But a doom and gloom gun ban under Trump, I just can't see it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
It will be the economy that decides this.

My wife is a recovered liberal, feminist, New Jersey born and Mass practicing SJW attorney... I claim credit for fixing her. She recently voted straight republican/conservative. She thinks Trump is a sleaze ball (he is), but she supports most of his policies. She also commented that her 401K has never performed better. On the 4th, she walked out on a family gathering of her liberal relatives for their nonsensical TDS.

The right will vote for him because he’s not the left. The middle will vote for him if the economy is chugging along and they see THEIR lifestyle improving. They simply won’t care about the screeching from the left about inequality if it isn’t impacting them personally.

If the economy tanks, he’d done, expect to see the Fed try to tank it in December with interest rates.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Interesting article.

I'm firmly in the camp of doing everything possible to keep conservative judges being appointed for as long as possible.  This gives us our best chance of success (loosely defined as keeping our rights relatively intact for the next generation).

I don't believe Trump gives a shit about the 2nd one way or another.  We need to keep pressure on him so that he thinks it is in his best interesting to support us.  It is in our best interest to support him for now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://content.osgnetworks.tv/firearmsnews/content/photos/Trump-2020-770.jpg

If the betrayals we've seen from Trump so far are indicative of a willingness to infringe even further, we're entering frog in heating pot territory.

"We did it once and now we will do it again, and this time we’re going to finish the job, and this time should be a lot easier because we have done so much with our military, with our vets, with the Second Amendment," President Donald Trump told wildly enthusiastic supporters at his 2020 campaign kickoff rally in Orlando. "In the face of new threats, we will defend privacy, free speech, religious liberty, and the right to keep and bear arms. We will protect our Second Amendment."

Those are great words, aren’t they? When was the last time you heard a president say them? That alone is a refreshing change.

Before we explore that, let’s get some things stated right up front, because “experience hath shewn” that any criticism of the president on guns draws no small amount of furious “Would you rather have Hillary”?” diversions from a faction of apologist gun owners ready to eviscerate anyone who suggests the emperor’s new clothes are anything short of magnificent. Besides, any perceived reversals of campaign pledges can always be rationalized as 3D chess moves by a guy playing at a level the whiners just aren’t savvy enough to understand.

Let’s stipulate up front that if Trump loses the presidency to any of the Democrats who have thrown their hats in the ring, successful attacks on the Second Amendment will go through the roof. The balance of power in the Supreme Court and lower federal courts will go through a polar reversal. And the tens of millions of illegal immigrants moved to the fast lane on the – forget “pathway” – superhighway to citizenship could just mean the Republican Party will be doomed as a credible counterweight.

Gun owners will be screwed. The hope for peaceable means of redress will be just that. This time, when Dianne Feinstein says “Mr. and Mrs. America turn 'em all,” your choice will be to obey or become a “gun criminal” at risk for life-destroying penalties with the choice to either fight or hope the amped-up assault team coming through your door allows you to surrender.

Are you ready to go outlaw, and domestic “Red Dawn,” with no end in sight until resulting festivities are over? No? Then you’d better hope the Democrats can be held back.

Unsatisfied Customers

OK, so if that’s the case, why bring up Donald Trump back-sliding on the Second Amendment and jeopardize his chances? Would I rather see Dopey Joe, or Fauxcahontas, or Bernie the Bolshevik, or (an as-yet unannounced but don’t be surprised) Marxist Michelle win?

If the betrayals we’ve seen from Trump so far are indicative of a willingness to infringe even further, we’re entering frog in heating pot territory. Slow sellouts rationalized as “necessary compromises” might get us to the same place as out-and-out full frontal blitzes, but they’ll do it in such a way that most won’t think to jump until it’s too late.

Unlikely? Based on what? Besides, don’t tell me, tell the gun owners threatening to sit the election out because the president has already shown what they’re convinced are his true colors. Many insist he still ultimately believes in his past statements when he expressed support for bans on semi-automatic firearms, waiting periods, and ending private sales. Many have not forgotten his past actions, when he made substantial contributions to the likes of the Clinton Foundation, Chuck Schumer, Frank Lautenberg, Ted Kennedy, Harry Reid and Charlie Rangel.

Has everyone seen the acronym “TINVOWOOT”? It stands for “There Is No Voting Our Way Out of This,” and it’s being expressed in a growing number of internet comments following political articles, on blogs and in forums. Lest you think it’s just a handful, of bellyachers, consider the reality that the upcoming election promise... CONTINUE READING HERE
View Quote
How about moving to a free state.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
That’s what the Democrats who didn’t vote for Hillary said, and they got Gorsuch and Brett instead of 2-4 liberals.  And they regret it every single day.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#26]
The 2020 election is an epic shit sandwich from which we will all take bites.

I am not looking forward to it at all.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#27]
The liberal tears will flow like rivers in 2020 when Trump once again crushes the dems dreams.  Write it down, thank me later.

I love these threads, because "I told you so" is one of my favorite things to post.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I am just curious, in 3.5 years have you guys managed to change even one vote yet? As for Trump, he has my vote until someone else steps up and proves not only that he is a better candidate, but also that he/she can actually win an election...Until then..suck it...
View Quote
Suck it? You mean like: red flag laws, under 21 gun purchase bans, possible silencer ban, gun accessory bans, the states of CA, OR, WA, NV, NM, FL (Trump stated that he liked that gun control), NY, NJ, CT, MA, MD, etc. all passing bans and/or strict gun control laws since Trump has been in office? We should all suck it up? All this and he has your vote no questions asked? But, you are part of the "I've got mine club" up there in pro-gun Alaska so you can care less about any of the gun owners in these states right? Where are the tweets from Trump condemning states that passed gun control??? Not one effortless tweet in the past two years.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Statism will get you more statism
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://content.osgnetworks.tv/firearmsnews/content/photos/Trump-2020-770.jpg

Unsatisfied Customers

Ohio is one of the best states for the 2A - look it up. Did your state ever legalize short-barred shotguns or rifles? Always legal here and Ohio was at one time only second to Texas in machine-gun ownership - FAAAAAR ahead of your state. But, Alabama is a great state so I'm not here to knock it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#31]
I’m pretty sure I won’t be voting Trump next year. He’d need to win me back at this point.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Suck it? You mean like: red flag laws, under 21 gun purchase bans, possible silencer ban, gun accessory bans, the states of CA, OR, WA, NV, NM, FL (Trump stated that he liked that gun control), NY, NJ, CT, MA, MD, etc. all passing bans and/or strict gun control laws since Trump has been in office? We should all suck it up? All this and he has your vote no questions asked? But, you are part of the "I've got mine club" up there in pro-gun Alaska so you can care less about any of the gun owners in these states right? Where are the tweets from Trump condemning states that passed gun control??? Not one effortless tweet in the past two years.
View Quote
You want me to vote for someone else? It is real easy, put up a better candidate that can win..Instead of coming on this forum daily and throwing tantrums because everyone refused to vote for your hero in 2016 put up a viable candidate that will satisfy voters..Short of that fucking A right I will vote for Trump again versus handing total control to the liberals...Just the goddamn judge appointments alone makes it a no brainer..but RBG will not survive another 4 years, so being able to fill that position is reason enough to make sure Trump beats the liberals...
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That’s what the Democrats who didn’t vote for Hillary said, and they got Gorsuch and Brett instead of 2-4 liberals.  And they regret it every single day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the jury is still out on Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. Gorsuch is fine with NFA restrictions and does not feel that they infringe on the 2A and Kavanaugh would rather rule based on precedent than on Founder's intent. But, maybe that's fine with you. Obviously, you commented without reading the article.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I’m pretty sure I won’t be voting Trump next year. He’d need to win me back at this point.
View Quote
You better vote for him. Don't sit home, or vote for some other republican turd. If you do, you are throwing a vote to one of the idiots running against Trump.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:30:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
He infringes on you because he loves you.

A President's love is different than a square's love.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#36]
I’ve seen that name before....he’s gotta be a member here.

He nailed it.

Replies are exactly what he’s described in the article.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

ETA: No, I didn't read the article.
View Quote
basically this sarcastic comment. you got either trump or some left wing nutjob.  so you gotta vote for the lesser or 2 evils.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:32:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My wife is a recovered liberal, feminist, New Jersey born and Mass practicing SJW attorney... I claim credit for fixing her. She recently voted straight republican/conservative. She thinks Trump is a sleaze ball (he is), but she supports most of his policies. She also commented that her 401K has never performed better. On the 4th, she walked out on a family gathering of her liberal relatives for their nonsensical TDS.

The right will vote for him because he’s not the left. The middle will vote for him if the economy is chugging along and they see THEIR lifestyle improving. They simply won’t care about the screeching from the left about inequality if it isn’t impacting them personally.

If the economy tanks, he’d done, expect to see the Fed try to tank it in December with interest rates.
View Quote
I think there is a lot of truth to what your saying.

I don't think that is the only factor, though. A new war, gun owners being pissed at him in any percentage.

The rust belt returning to the democrats after flirting with trump. It's not as if Trump created an entirely new class of loyalist voter in the rust belt and he barely squeaked by because of that region.

It really isn't about red state vs blue state anymore. It's about rural vs city. Texas and AZ are both in very high danger of turning blue because of this. It is very, very difficult to root out rural voters and get them to the polls. It's my prediction and If nothing changes, I am sticking by it. I don't see a lot of new democrats that love Trump or will even vote fo rhim over a Democrat but I do see a lot of pissed off Republicans.

I think Trump was his own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You want me to vote for someone else? It is real easy, put up a better candidate that can win..Instead of coming on this forum daily and throwing tantrums because everyone refused to vote for your hero in 2016 put up a viable candidate that will satisfy voters..Short of that fucking A right I will vote for Trump again versus handing total control to the liberals...Just the goddamn judge appointments alone makes it a no brainer..but RBG will not survive another 4 years, so being able to fill that position is reason enough to make sure Trump beats the liberals...
View Quote
Yup, some people just can't see that for some reason. I mean WTF?  

President Trump is not perfect, but he is doing a pretty damn good job if you were to ask me. Far, by far more positives with this president than negatives.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#40]
im voting for trump again. the Russians tricked me again.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. One point of the article is that we must hold EVERY politician's feet to the fire regarding their voting record and what they do while in office NOT JUST HANG ON EVERY WORD THEY UTTER.

Judge appointments??? Gorsuch is fine with NFA restrictions and does not feel that they infringe on the 2A and Kavanaugh would rather rule based on precedent than on Founder's intent. But, maybe that's fine with you. Obviously, you commented without reading the entire article or you are OK with this.

Let me ask you something since you " fucking A right I will vote for Trump again." Have you EVER written to the Trump campaign and explained why you are dissatisfied with Trump's support for gun control? Yes or no. If you have not, what was the reason? A) Laziness, B) you agree with: red flag laws, bump stock bans, possible suppressor bans, under 21 bans, states passing gun control without any comments from the WH, anti-gun attorney general appointment, etc. C) you are the team player and support the team at any cost D) Busy shooting guns in Alaska
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This archived thread is fucking awesome. It disappeared just like the coalition, right after Election Day

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Trump-Announces-Second-Amendment-Coalition-headed-by-Don-Jr-/5-1926639/?page=8
View Quote
"HPA of 2017"
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I own suppressors. I'll never vote for a cocksucker democrat, but if Trump goes through with the ban he was talking about with Piers Morgan and makes me a felon, count me a TINVOWOOTer that will sit my ass home in 2020.
View Quote
Same

Edit: Thought I think that would be political suicide and the chance of it happening before the election are very low. 2nd term? Who knows, nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#44]
I loved the authors comment about the distraction/diversion people use with the statement of "would you rather have Hillary?" I wonder if the author is an arfcommer?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:43:44 PM EDT
[#45]
>2020 is Trump's to Blow with Gun Owners

How in the fuck am I supposed to take an article seriously when I have to spend 10 minutes deciphering a retard title.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I don't think that is the only factor, though. A new war, gun owners being pissed at him in any percentage.

The rust belt returning to the democrats after flirting with trump. It's not as if Trump created an entirely new class of loyalist voter in the rust belt and he barely squeaked by because of that region.

It really isn't about red state vs blue state anymore. It's about rural vs city. Texas and AZ are both in very high danger of turning blue because of this. It is very, very difficult to root out rural voters and get them to the polls. It's my prediction and If nothing changes, I am sticking by it. I don't see a lot of new democrats that love Trump or will even vote fo rhim over a Democrat but I do see a lot of pissed off Republicans.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You made a very good point and its another important factor:
"The rust belt returning to the democrats after flirting with trump. It's not as if Trump created an entirely new class of loyalist voter in the rust belt and he barely squeaked by because of that region."
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#47]
The democrats have shifted to the states anyway and they are focused like a laser on the cities in those states.

Gun banners are going apeshit all over the country now and the federal bans are nowhere to be seen.

Trump doesn't matter. He can't veto the hundreds of state bills currently being introduced.

The Supreme court will not hear many of the bans anyway.

The Democrats won and will continue to win until we disobey their bans en masse and they decide it isn't worth it.

It's clear how this is going.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#48]
The author IS an Arfcommer. How do people NOT know that?

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Good article.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I really dislike single issue voters. The long term effects of the federal courts matter more than bump stocks
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top