Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2004 4:39:08 AM EDT
Ya just can't keep a good girl down.....

'Bridezilla' Faces New Charges In Conn.

POSTED: 10:18 PM EST January 6, 2004
UPDATED: 7:13 AM EST January 7, 2004
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- A woman dubbed "Bridezilla" after police arrested her at her own wedding for bad behavior in August is again in trouble with the law.

Yale University police arrested Adrienne T. Samen of North Haven on Sunday on charges of breach of peace and interfering with a police officer, Yale spokeswoman Gila Reinstein said.

Reinstein said she did not have details of the incident. The New Haven Register reported Tuesday that Samen, 19, bared her buttocks to Yale police.

At her wedding in South Windsor, Samen became enraged after restaurant workers closed the bar. She threw things, including wedding cake and gifts, police said. While being taken into custody, police said she kicked the door and window of the police cruiser and tried to bite an officer. The story made national headlines.
Samen pleaded guilty later in August to a reduced charge of creating a public disturbance and was fined $90.

In December, Hamden police said they arrested Samen and her sister after they got into a fistfight, charging Samen with first-degree reckless endangerment, third-degree assault and disorderly conduct. The status of that case was not immediately available.

Samen is due in New Haven Superior Court on Jan. 21. Her telephone number is not listed.

Link Posted: 1/7/2004 4:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure her parents are very proud.
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 4:50:53 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=201608&page=1#1897711[/url]
Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away.
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 5:01:40 AM EDT
[#3]
She's not bad looking, for a psycho.
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 5:09:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't do it, man! She'll cook your rabbit.
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 5:13:41 AM EDT
[#5]
amazing what Google turns up...

Would you like some more fun information on Adrienne? Her father is a convicted murderer. He shot a milford cop pointblank during a routine traffic stop. Guess he was having a bad day.
View Quote

Samen told them her father killed a police officer. Thomas Hoyesen - Samen's maiden name is Hoyesen - was convicted of murdering a Milford police officer during a traffic stop in 1987 and is serving a life sentence in prison.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 5:16:22 AM EDT
[#6]
What my sister does in her spare time is her own business.

WHAT??!!  YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 5:40:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Yale.  No wonder.
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 5:42:54 AM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/sns-othernews-bliss-hc,0,7392927.story?coll=stam-main-utility[/url]

"Adrienne Samen has three other criminal cases pending in Superior Court in Meriden. Hamden and North Haven police have arrested her on forgery and larceny charges. She is scheduled to appear on those charges Sept. 4."

[url]http://www.record-journal.com/articles/2003/09/05/news/news02.txt[/url]

Samen faces a charge of third-degree larceny in Hamden, as well as a third-degree forgery and third-degree larceny charge in North Haven.

Link Posted: 1/7/2004 5:56:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Obviously a slow learner.
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I think Hubby might want to find a DI to straighten her out.(her hubby is a marine)
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 6:03:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm sure her parents are very proud.
View Quote

I know her husband is....[ROFL2]

Link Posted: 1/7/2004 6:03:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I give her a 5 [puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]rating.
Link Posted: 1/7/2004 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Anybody else thinking of Tonya Harding?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top