Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2001 4:41:04 PM EDT
CNN Reports that 100 people showed up at this years event.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/05/13/moms.gun.control/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#1]
"F" all 100 of them![-!-!-]

Gun show loophole?

Any child can get a gun?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 4:56:33 PM EDT
[#2]
appx 750,000 at last years?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
appx 750,000 at last years?
View Quote

See how fast the government works.

The other 749,900 from last year probably got their government handouts.  Effectively shutting them up.

100 more to go I see.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Well the jackass on the local news here made a big deal of mentioning that the gun owners' counter march was heavily outnumbered by the MMMs.  It's time to go after these jilted media elites--there's a group in Colorado suing the local news stations for false advertising.  Yeah, they call what they show on tv "news" and that's furthest from the truth.  We need to start more of these lawsuits asap. It would be funny if the local blow-dried assholes had to call it "info-tainment hour" or maybe post a disclaimer that nothing they report is necessarily truthful, especially the weather.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#5]
LMAO  too funny.  The way the inflate the numbers that 100 was actually probably 10 or so.  LOL  LOL  LOL  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#6]
We had three times that number of pro-gun people here at our Michigan rally.  The million mom's couldn't find anyone to attend so they cancelled their event.

Here's a photo of the combination MCRGO/SAS rally.

[img]http://www.mcrgo.org/images/mcrgo_crowd.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#7]
this is because clinton WAS THE BIG backing to the laST YEARS march! well; we all no that what they meant we need sensable gun laws means a gun
ban or laws so tight that it would been hard for anybody to get weapons. they really need to crack down on gangmember's i mean they need to bust there balls big time.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Our counter protest at the capitol went well. media gave us a fair(as they can get) coverage. We had equal numbers(70-70), but we were organized on short notice, w/o any advertising.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:20:29 PM EDT
[#9]
We can win!  We just need to get active!

I've been writing and e-mailing representatives in my state government.  They read what I write and send replies!  Just being a member of the NRA isn’t enough. (It’s a good start.)

GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUMS!!!  If you don't get off them before the SHTF, I doubt you will get off of them after.  It's just too incremental.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#10]
The news media keeps printing that 750k BS number for last year, more like 30-50k and many had expences paid.  

[-!-]-um all
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#11]
At our local one they had a bunch of what i call "protester" types-long hair/dancing like they are high (cause they are) beating drums.  They honestly dont have a clue about what they are even there for.  The worthless media gave them tons of air time and their demands-gave NONE to counter protestors.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#12]
"For the Million Mom March, you know it's an incredible day because we have
                a day in Westchester County, New York, where we have Sen. Hillary Rodham
                Clinton speaking at an event where Gov. Pataki will be speaking,"

WTF, this lesbo-whore can be a M and HCI member, but the she-whore and gang jumps on anyone who supports the NRA, gun owners, and bill of rights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top