Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2004 2:42:20 PM EDT
Check out this article on FOX News web site.  Cool.  Made my day to see a major news outlet publish this.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,107274,00.html

Art in KY
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
There is NO FRIGGIN WAY I just read that on a Fox thingy. NO WAY.

Hopefully they will put this on the evening use. The masses could use such education.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
wow
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I live near Philadelphia and Camden and all three networks(abc,nbc,cbs) cover so much gun crime, its no longer news.I consider it the OBITUARY SHOW.I believe most media companies are owned by  pro-liberal,pro-democrat, anti-gun zealots.I no longer watch the news on T.V.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, and FNC even gets the bonus points for a hotlink to KeepandBearArms.com [:D]

[i]editd becuz I kan't speel[/i]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I just commented on the article:

I'm flabbergasted!  A factual, well written firearms related article released by a major news outlet?  What's this world coming to?

Thank you, John - and thank you, FOX News.

Happy New Year

I would encourage everyone to let Fox know that a factual article relating to firearms is recognized and appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Dupe topic.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=221777 [/url]

IBTL
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#7]
IBTL (clone topic) [:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#8]
The other topic was locked.

This seems to be the one that's "live".
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm dying to know what kind of negative responses they're getting from that article. I hope they're nothing but emotionally charged, non-factual, up-the-ass-with-my-soccermom attitude kind of responses.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:26:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Now if we could just get something like this on national TV...
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#11]
reason #3261 why FoxNews is better [:)]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Hip Hip Hoorah for Fox!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I was really surprised to see the local news run a story (today) of a downtown shopowner defending himself and preventing two thugs from robbing his store last night in Pittsburgh (one perp shot one ran off) They actualy pointed out that the storeowner was a legal gunowner and that authorities will not be pressing charges agianst Him. The one robber in the hospital was shot once in the chest and will be charged with attempted armed robbey among other things. Most days these stories are burried in the back of the trib IF they get any coverage at all. It is nice to see some positives once in a while.
Maybe someone can fwd the FOX story to Bill O'Reilly.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The other topic was locked.

This seems to be the one that's "live".
View Quote

Here is the one I posted first.
[url]http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=221745&w=myTopicPop[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top