Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2004 1:20:35 PM EDT
For the past 10 days, the Hielo Clan (the whole bunch of us) have been doing nothing but scuba diving and sailing off of Belize.  Great diving, kids had a great time, even had a helicopter come out and have my kids do bungee jumping, thirty miles form shore (I am way to smart to do that!).

We flew in through Philly airport, and as luck would have it, it looked like an entire class of Army pukes must have just graduated and were on there way home, we took over th efood courst nad had free food for all of them, my kids had a great time hearing about these kids exploits in basic and the soldiers got all the food they could stuff in there face.

I got 45 names and addresses from these kids,  I think care packages will be going out monthly to them.

As I said, a good time was had by all.  Now I need the weekend to recuperate.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Daddy?  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Hielo, a transferrable Mk-19 is up for sale for the low low price of $450k
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey Hielo, a transferrable Mk-19 is up for sale for the low low price of $450k
View Quote

I already offered to bankroll it.  Just waiting to see if he takes me up on kit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Hielo, when are you going to start your own forum here on ARFCOM teaching us how to make millions? It could be very popular.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
how to make millions?
View Quote

That's actually rather easy. You start with a few billions, and invest wisely in girls, booze, cars, and guns. The rest you piss away.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad to hear you all had a great time!!

Happy New Year, to you and yours Hielo...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top