Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2004 10:17:17 AM EDT
Unfreakingbelieveable,...in 2mo. ... I have this one back at my place, 15yrs my jr, she says...."what's all this GUN stuff= magazines, gun list ect.turning her nose up, Next time I got this one round my age, she pulls the same CRAP, NO bargain either. Third times a charm too,same shit. Where do you find a babe who likes 'em as much as you 'except the shows or ranges?..........I agree w/troy, cheaper,less headaches,etc,CHEAPER TO RENT!..........all they do is cost MUCH MORE IF YOUR HANGING W THEM also.MY experiance, yours may differ, you might be co(principle)-dependent(not in spendiing) and like it!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Translation?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Where do you find a babe who likes 'em as much as you 'except the shows or ranges?
View Quote

Many of the women I go to school with hunt. These girls are almost 20 years younger than I. This suprises me because I don't know any women my age that hunt or shoot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:42:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Translation?
View Quote

Translation = quit wasting your time looking for a cool chick, all the goods ones are taken, hookers are fun if you get a good one and remain a constant customer.  Translation end.......
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Cyanide's and others speak RAMBLEN[b]MAN[/b] also I see.O,your from CA?banning guns, fagging out'n'all....thats why no doubt.plus I was ranting. Women are such a wasteful weaker sex PIA I dont know how you pretend happy married guys keep'em around........'the children'?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:05:30 AM EDT
[#5]
As a first date invite them to the range to go shooting. You can then find out their reaction immideately, and if they say no you wont have a relationship on the line because of your disgusting hobby.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cyanide's and others speak RAMBLEN[b]MAN[/b] also I see.O,your from CA?banning guns, fagging out'n'all....thats why no doubt.plus I was ranting. Women are such a wasteful weaker sex PIA I dont know how you pretend happy married guys keep'em around........'the children'?
View Quote

Do you have a mental disorder? No, I'm serious. Do you?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:16:26 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]www.btammolabs.com/fun/bunny.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:19:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey, know that saying, can't live with-em can't live without-em, also keep in mind, that "Taco" rules the world.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't feel qualified to comment on womenz and womenz problems.

vmax84
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Campy,

When should I expect to start cutting fangs?  

Much love....... [;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I met my wife at a gun show. 'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#15]
If it has Tits or tires you'll have problems with them from time time!

The words i live by!!!!!

Some things to detect trouble early:

1. She makes comments on how "Cute" Bill clinton was.

2.She has a peace Sign in her possesion ANYWHERE!

3. She has a Soccer ball sticker/magnet on her car anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:05:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Do what I did...

My wife's ex-husband has 4000 guns

so when she was available

I knew she wouldn't mind a few scrimpy little guns of mine.

Get someone else's ex-wife that already had some training

Teach her the finer things of ARFCOM
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#18]
4000 guns?  Wow - now there's a goal to set!  I'm still working on double digits.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Second or third date needs to involve the gun range.

In fact, my rules:

1. Go to John Ross's website and read his articles about dating women.
2. Second or third date has to be the range. If she says "eww, no way ever" and means it when early lust is in the air she will never, ever do the shooting thing and will harp you about it.
3. See Ross's rules again.
4. If she screws you the first few dates she put out for everyone. If she waited with you she waited with most guys, and will be more likely to not screw that guy she meets in the bar at girls night out 5 years from now when you are out of town on business (or the guy at the office at the Christmas party).
5. See Ross's posts. If you like a girl the only decision she can make while dating is if she is going to put out. Be ready in your own head to walk if she balks at your plans, if she thinks you are her slave of love your ass is kicked to the curb.

[url]www.john-ross.net[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top