Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2001 11:18:40 AM EDT
I knew the news about Jeri Ryan was to good to be true.  I found this on her official website:

“05.07.01 Jeri explains why she wouldn't vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger as the governor of California in the May 11, 2001 Entertainment Weekly: "It's hard to say no to the Terminator, but I'm a Democrat." (Our thanks to Veronica for the news.)”

Is there a list anywhere of gun supporting celebrities?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can tell you that not all Democrats are anti-gun.  I've got a close family friend that has voted for every damn Democrat that has come up for election since back in his beatnick days of the 60s.  He has a good sized gun collection, is a hunter, has a concealed carry license, and is an Texas CHL instructor.  He's just a pinko leftist when it comes to most other things.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

if is likes the guns so much why the hell does he keep voting for people that want to take those guns away from him!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Robert Blake still count?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not knowing her position on guns, I can tell you that not all Democrats are anti-gun.  I've got a close family friend that has voted for every damn Democrat that has come up for election since back in his beatnick days of the 60s.  He has a good sized gun collection, is a hunter, has a concealed carry license, and is an Texas CHL instructor.  He's just a pinko leftist when it comes to most other things.  And while I can't support his views on things of a social nature (welfare, immigration, etc)  I can admire his dedication to the 2nd amendment.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

Sounds like a "Yellow Dog Democrat"
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Not all Democrats are anti-gun, just as not all Republicans are pro-gun.  The thing is to vote for the candidate, and not the party.  However, the Democratic Party has a plank in its platform that calls for more gun-control.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Most celebs live in either California or New York.  Most are addicted to drugs, in rehab, or have been at some point. Most are unable to balance a check book, change a flat tire, or wipe their ass.  Many are either gay, want to be, or tried it out to see what it's like.  Do you really wonder why there are few pro-gun celebs?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:31:59 PM EDT
[#7]
As long as her tits aren't anti-gun, that's all I care about her for anyways.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top