Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2004 4:47:16 AM EDT

PETA’s New Comic for Kids - a Real-Life Horror Story!

Kids will see the bloody truth behind their moms’ pretentious pelts. Accompanied by graphic photographs of skinned carcasses and animals languishing on fur farms, children will read: "Lots of wonderful foxes, raccoons, and other animals are kept by mean farmers who squish them into cages so small that they can hardly move. They never get to play or swim or have fun. All they can do is cry-just so your greedy mommy can have that fur coat to show off in when she walks the streets."
http://www.furisdead.com/momfur.html

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:05:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I need to buy a 4x4 so I won't get stuck in the mud while running over all those little innocent bunnies and racoons.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:12:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Great.

Now I'm hungry.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah, [i]this[/i] will work...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Works for me... [:D]

anyone else hungry?

edited to add:  Dammit Reno! ya beat me to it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#5]
check out the lion video thread.  Lots of the PETA mentality right here at ARFCOM....
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Guys get the grills ready. Cause its time for a mass PETA (People for the Eating of Tasty Animals) demonstration![headbang]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes she does, and she eats them and wears their skins! Heck my father used to work at the leather tannery.

I must add I fully support "P.E.T.A."-[red]TEXT[/red] PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow, that's a good way to win kids over. [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top