Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2004 10:38:10 PM EDT
She is gorgeous, she is beautiful. What a vision of lovliness. An angel with blue eyes.

Sorry, but NO PICs, damn you.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 10:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
you need help!!! I bet she works in a bank too
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#2]
You don't know who Evan Rachel Wood is? I pity you. You will soon, though.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Enlighten please
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:01:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She is gorgeous, she is beautiful. What a vision of lovliness. An angel with blue eyes.

Sorry, but NO PICs, damn you.
View Quote

I feel your pain.

BTW I find the Howard Dean banner on her [url=http://www.erw2002.com/]official fansite[/url] offensive, but that's just me.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Enlighten please
View Quote

Google
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Geezus   shes only 16 years old.

like I said you need help
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Mature voice: She is a talented young star who will develop into a fine actress someday. Her comeliness will only reach a level that will surely please men's eyes.

Dpmm, are you for real? [:D] And to think I almost bought your ammo.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Mature voice: She is a talented young star who will develop into a fine actress someday. Her comeliness will only reach a level that will surely please men's eyes.

View Quote

what ammo?

Besides  I have a daughter that age,
and I am very protective of her ask her boyfirend

Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:18:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

what ammo?

View Quote

Oh, I had you mixed up with another person in EE who was selling 1000 rounds of 9mm. His username was dpppp, come to think of it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:21:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Besides I have a daughter that age,
View Quote

Well, I don't have a daughter that age.

For some reason, she strikes me as being particularly attractive. Saw her in the movie "The Missing" - and given her tender age, I will just leave it at that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

For some reason, she strikes me as being particularly attractive. Saw her in the movie "The Missing" - and given her tender age, I will just leave it at that.
View Quote

Moral attack here I wouldnt hit anything where where I am old enuff of being a Father figure

Besides I am a brunette guy
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Moral attack here I wouldnt hit anything where where I am old enuff of being a Father figure

Besides I am a brunette guy
View Quote

I never said anything about hitting? Admiring, yes - hitting, no.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#13]
[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-11/70658/missing06.jpg[/image]

From "The Missing"
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:01:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Great, a movie about a pierced tounged 13 year old lesbian whore from a broken home with no father figure.

"Thirteen" (2003)
After falling under the intoxicating influence of Evie, the most popular girl in school, 13 year-old Tracey finds herself entangled in a fast paced world spinning her life and emotions wildly out of control. Her mother, Mel, frantically tries to understand her daughter's radical transformation. Each time she reaches for her, she learns the extent to which she's fallen just beyond her grasp.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:03:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Great, a movie about a pierced tounged 13 year old lesbian whore from a broken home with no father figure.

"Thirteen" (2003)
After falling under the intoxicating influence of Evie, the most popular girl in school, 13 year-old Tracey finds herself entangled in a fast paced world spinning her life and emotions wildly out of control. Her mother, Mel, frantically tries to understand her daughter's radical transformation. Each time she reaches for her, she learns the extent to which she's fallen just beyond her grasp.
View Quote

View Quote

Get off your high horse, will you?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:11:07 AM EDT
[#16]
What high horse, it's the fucking truth.

Unless you would have no problems fucking a 13 year old I suggest YOU get off that high horse.

Quoted:
Quoted:

"Thirteen" (2003)
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Unless you would have no problems fucking a 13 year old I suggest YOU get off that high horse.

Quoted:
Quoted:

"Thirteen" (2003)
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

Who said anything about fucking a 13 yo, you complete retard.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Damn guys, he doesnt mean any harm, no need to jump on him.

I do remember CC asking a while ago if it was alright for a man of his age to date an 18 year old, but I dont think he means to go below that,

Only two more years CC!  [:)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:57:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Holly Hunter is hotter.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:00:16 AM EDT
[#20]
I apologize, here I thought that you were taking up the causes of 13 year old lesbian girls with pierced tounges.

I got it wrong, you ARE a 13 year old lesbian girl with a pierced tounge.

Please explain it to me why you think I am on a high horse when all I did was tell the truth.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

"Thirteen" (2003)
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:06:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I apologize, here I thought that you were taking up the causes of 13 year old lesbian girls with pierced tounges.

I got it wrong, you ARE a 13 year old lesbian girl with a pierced tounge.

Please explain it to me why you think I am on a high horse when all I did was [red]tell the truth.[/red]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

"Thirteen" (2003)
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

What truth? What are you talking about? It's just a movie!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:23:17 AM EDT
[#22]
You are a complete moron.
Did you bother to READ the part where I FUCKING SAID "movie" in my original post?

No shit it's a movie. I made my comment about the movie she was in, not about her.

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Thirteen" (2003)
View Quote

What truth? What are you talking about? It's just a movie!
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Thunderdome!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:28:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Thunderdome!!!
View Quote

LOL

We don't need another hero...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:34:08 AM EDT
[#25]
You people find the most pointless things to argue about.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:48:27 AM EDT
[#26]
I have a point, it's on the top of my head.

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:00:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't like the way you refer to us as "you people."

Are you suggesting that the regular members here are one and the same and should be lumped into one pre-judged category?

Also, please define pointless.  Are you the expert on all things pointy?

Finally, I think your feet smell and you are a terrorist sympathizer.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:23:39 AM EDT
[#28]
JESUS H. CHRIST!!! Sometimes I think the TOTAL combined age of the posters here IS 13!!

How did I get sucked into this any way??
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#29]
That girs is like 10 years old clean_cut.

Stick to the WOMEN at your church, not a fantasy. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Did she make the page herself?  There is a "Picture's" link.  [rofl]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:56:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You clicked on it, didn't you.

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:01:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Pffft - she's no hillary duff.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#33]
I saw her in "The Missing" - I thought she was 18 or so. Her character in the movie was admirable - kind, courageous, strong-spirited. I guess that was the bulk of the appeal to me. I really don't know anything about the actress herself, though.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:34:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yeah...just a bunch of grainy vidcaps, though.  [:D]  Pretty lame for an "official fansite".
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yeah...just a bunch of grainy vidcaps, though.  [:D]  Pretty lame for an "official fansite".
View Quote

pedophile.  [;D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#36]
[img]http://www.misplaced.net/stfu/chill.jpg[/img]

[;D]

Just think...the Olsen twins are legal soon!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Countdown to olsen twins 18th b-day

http://www.brokennewz.com/reports/olsentwins.asp
162 days-23 hours-46 minutes- 18 seconds
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

....wtf do you mean by "you people"? [;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:23:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I saw her in "The Missing" - I thought she was 18 or so. Her character in the movie was admirable - kind, courageous, strong-spirited. I guess that was the bulk of the appeal to me. I really don't know anything about the actress herself, though.
View Quote

You'd better get off the computer and get back to watching the Lifetime channel...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Countdown to olsen twins 18th b-day

http://www.brokennewz.com/reports/olsentwins.asp
162 days-23 hours-46 minutes- 18 seconds
View Quote

I am only 12 days older than them...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
pedophile.  [;D]
View Quote

Are you calling me a lover of feet?  I'm not familiar with the term.
[:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just think...the Olsen twins are legal soon!
View Quote

[triumph] In dog years they're legal! [/triumph]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

....wtf do you mean by "you people"? [;)]
View Quote

It's the second-person equivalent to the third-person "Them"; he is placing "His" class (mods, probably) above all of "Them", meaning "Us" the "great-unwashed", probably excluding "Those'uns", or "Members", who are not worthy of "Rights" but are not de-humanized like "Us", meaning "You", like "Them".

Get it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top