BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

BP was not carrying

The Lori’s husband pitched him a handgun when he heard the commotion.

BP guy is a parishioner .  BP returned fire and the guy ran off.  BP chases him out side and shot the rear window out of his car.  Local police collared him a few blocks away.

Lori’s husband is a physician.  He didn’t know who was hit.  They called him to do CPR on a victim.  When husband arrives to the victim,  he then sees that it is his wife.  He passes out.  He is now a mess.  Can you even imagine that?!  What a fucking shit show
View Quote
@drsalee

I am so sorry.  Every new detail of this terrible event makes it worse and anything I can imagine you feeling is pathetic in comparison to what you must. Be experiencing.

I am so so far away but if there is anything I can do, please let me know.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#2]

God.   We trust.

Abide.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Condolences to the family and friends, Doc.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Yet another example of why we need to be armed at all times. I tell folks “if you have pants on, there should be a gun in them & if you don’t have pants on, there should still be one within reach”.

And not just armed with guns, but medical gear and training.

Think about it, how many car accidents are there every year? Who wouldn’t want to know how to stop that bleeding femoral artery before it is too late?
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Read his manifesto. Very much white nationalist supremacist. Very much anti-Semitic.
View Quote
fify.  there is a difference.  don't let the MSM redefine the terms.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:01:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yet another example of why we need to be armed at all times. I tell folks “if you have pants on, there should be a gun in them & if you don’t have pants on, there should still be one within reach”.

Think about it, how many car accidents are there every year? Who wouldn’t want to know how to stop that bleeding femoral artery before it is too late?
View Quote
You sure about bleeding from that particular artery being stopped outside of a hospital in a reasonable timeframe?
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
What a horrible dispiriting murder for everyone involved.Last day of "Passover"...Can't imagine having my wife murdered
in church...I do thank the Lord over us all for saving the little girl.This whole thing is going to be soul crushing enough for
everyone involved...

I hate to see what is coming now as a result of this crime.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
actually, no.  separatist at best.

a supremacist thinks whites should rule the world.

As I read it, he simply didn't want to be around non-whites.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You sure about bleeding from that particular artery being stopped outside of a hospital in a reasonable timeframe?
View Quote
CAT and quick clot and you have a pretty good chance.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#10]
That's horrible. My son's inlaws are of the Jewish faith.

Prayers for members of your congregation.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Doc, I’m so sorry about your friend and what you and your family is going through. I don’t really know what to say. Others will have the words but know I’m thinking and praying for you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:06:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Prayers sent, Drsalee.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, but I’d like to slow it down. Or stop other bleeds. I’ve got over $150 worth of medical gear in my trunk, ready to go.

Lest anyone forget, once you call police and say “hey there’s some nut killing everyone here”, then EMT’s will NOT be allowed onsite until police have secured the area.

So in the mean time, you are on your own to stop the bleeding once bad guy is down.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both good points. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:10:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:10:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:12:25 PM EDT
[#17]
My local 11PM news spent significant time on this.  They have absolutely no mention of someone shooting back at the perp!  Pay attention to your local reporting.  Recognize how things are being twisted, mis-reported and unreported.  Compare what OP reports to the public 'story' broadcast.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nope, but I’d like to slow it down. Or stop other bleeds. I’ve got over $150 worth of medical gear in my trunk, ready to go.

Lest anyone forget, once you call police and say “hey there’s some nut killing everyone here”, then EMT’s will NOT be allowed onsite until police have secured the area.

So in the mean time, you are on your own to stop the bleeding once bad guy is down.
View Quote
Man, did Parkland prove that.

I understand why, but it underscores the need for training for every able-bodied person (that can. Not everyone can)

The picture of that sweet lady breaks my heart. And her poor husband, just can't imagine
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

both in my laptop pelican case for church along with a P220R combat  10 round mags with a surefire X300 ultra, along with an IV bag and needles , chest seals, quick clot bandages.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Read his manifesto. Very much white nationalist. Very much anti-Semitic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A white nationalist that shoots white people.  How does that even make sense?

Never seen black lives matter activists murder their own in the name of their cause.
As long as we are taking this shitwit at face value, he is also very much a Christian.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

As long as we are taking this shitwit at face value, he is also very much a Christian.
View Quote
yep.

Thanks democrats.  we really appreciate your identity politics.  working out great.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:24:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Doc, I am so sorry for your loss.  That is horrible.  I hope this motherfucker gets sodomized with an AIDS -infected pineapple every day for the rest of his miserable life.

Looks like his FB page is still up.  Most of the settings are private so there isn't a whole lot to see. possible FB page

He has a pic of the Twin Towers being hit as his profile pic, and a US / Confederate flag further down on his past profile pics.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don’t forget chest seals.
The general population is not wearing plates, and that’s where the majority of rounds will hit.

Edit:
Pulse night club.....

Sixteen patients (32%) had potentially survivable wounds, 9 (56%) of whom had torso injuries. Four patients had extremity injuries, 2 involved femoral vessels and 2 involved the axilla. No patients had documented tourniquets or wound packing prior to arrival to the hospital. One patient had an isolated C6 injury and 2 victims had unihemispheric gunshots to the head. Conclusions: A comprehensive strategy starting with civilian providers to provide care at the point of wounding along with a coordinated public safety approach to rapidly evacuate the wounded may increase survival in future events.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Read his manifesto. Very much white nationalist. supremacist Very much anti-Semitic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never seen black lives matter activists murder their own in the name of their cause.
Read his manifesto. Very much white nationalist. supremacist Very much anti-Semitic.
Fify. May seem pedantic, but as others in this thread pointed out, it makes a difference.

eta beat
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:32:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
yep.

Thanks democrats.  we really appreciate your identity politics.  working out great.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep.

White babies getting thrown off balconies and kicked to death, black folks churches burning, One of our guys best friends gets murdered on the last day of Passover....

Those  fuckers benefiting from all of this hate while calling us fucking NAZIs for supporting the president.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:35:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Update:

My dear friend, Lori Kaye (obm) was murdered today by Jew hater .

She was the kindest gentlest human beings I have ever known. She was the real deal

We had the honor of spending yesterday evening with her as she attended my daughters graduation.  My entire family is devastating.  She was as close to me as any person could be.

I don’t know how to process this but I do appreciate the support my ARCOM brothers give me.

I want to put a face on this.

This is Lori, from last night.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/161250/1C529C63-91FF-4592-82A2-0DE2FFC38C79-926804.jpg

Lori’s daughter is on the other side of my daughter
View Quote
There's simply no words.

Stay armed and be vigilant, folks. tragedy can strike anywhere/anytime.
And fight like hell to keep that right...
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Let me re-enforce this. Listening to my local scanner the EMT's will NOT enter the scene until it's "safe" which is understandable.  However long this takes.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:48:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Ideally, the first 911 call is to report an active shooter that has been neutralized and to request LE/EMS as needed. Towards that ideal, long/sub guns go a long way. I regularly carry a Scorpion in church in a laptop bag to supplement a Glock on my hip.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:52:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My local 11PM news spent significant time on this.  They have absolutely no mention of someone shooting back at the perp!  Pay attention to your local reporting.  Recognize how things are being twisted, mis-reported and unreported.  Compare what OP reports to the public 'story' broadcast.
View Quote
Yeah, I mentioned this in the LA Times story, and I watched my 10 PM CBS news on the story.  No mention of an armed citizen or LE running the shooter off from the scene.  They make it sound like he just left the scene on his own...at least the news sources from CBS and LA Times.

Either we have a misconception of the report from the scene...which I have a hard time believing...or the media seems to be downplaying or intentionally leaving out the info.  Hard to believe a guy was packing an AR and a bunch of magazines visible in his vest and just quit shooting on his own.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:57:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Christ is nowhere near that mans heart if he set out to commit mass murder.

I haven't read that manifesto yet, but even Satan quotes Scripture.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

BP was not carrying

The Lori’s husband pitched him a handgun when he heard the commotion.

BP guy is a parishioner .  BP returned fire and the guy ran off.  BP chases him out side and shot the rear window out of his car.  Local police collared him a few blocks away.

Lori’s husband is a physician.  He didn’t know who was hit.  They called him to do CPR on a victim.  When husband arrives to the victim,  he then sees that it is his wife.  He passes out.  He is now a mess.  Can you even imagine that?!  What a fucking shit show
View Quote
So very sorry.  All of you will be in our prayers.

I guess your physician friend has a CC permit?
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#34]
@drsalee

I don't have words, I never do for this.  Thank you for the picture of your friend, it makes this less surreal.

My heart aches for you, your friend's family, and your temple.  My prayers go out to you all.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
The manifesto is an incredibly fucked-up piece of work, that's for damn sure.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:11:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:12:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

White babies getting thrown off balconies and kicked to death, black folks churches burning, One of our guys best friends gets murdered on the last day of Passover....

Those  fuckers benefiting from all of this hate while calling us fucking NAZIs for supporting the president.
View Quote
Tbh, this IS what a race war looks like.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:13:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The manifesto is an incredibly fucked-up piece of work, that's for damn sure.
View Quote
It'a a retarded attempt to sound like somebody serious.

This kid is a serious moron.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:13:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is why I don't watch the fake news.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:15:39 AM EDT
[#41]
I am sorry Doc. We are with you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:20:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His actions were the opposite of everything taught in Christianity.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:25:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media and the left has been sowing Helter Skelter since Zimmerman shot Treyvon Martin.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:28:51 AM EDT
[#44]
This congregation is armed.

Lori’s husband had a wheel gun hidden safely in a cabinet.  Only a few congregants knew about it.  The Rabbi is also armed.

The perp parked out front, walked in the open front door.  Shots were fired immediately, I’m not sure exactly who was hit first.  The Rabbi had a few fingers shot off.  Lori took one shot to the abdomen and died instantly.

When husband heard the commotion, he retrieved the wheel gun and tossed it to the BP guy who was praying.  There was another ex-military congregant accosted the perp, screaming at folks to get down.  The perp panicked and ran to his car.  The BP fired several shots into the car, blowing out the back window and possibly hitting a tire.  The perp surrendered to local LA a mile down the road.

The perp had multiple mags.  A huge massacre was prevented by the presence of that wheel gun.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:31:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lori’s husband had a wheel gun hidden safely in a cabinet.  Only a few congregants knew about it.  The Rabbi is also armed.

The perp parked out front, walked in the open front door.  Shots were fired immediately, I’m not sure exactly who was hit first.  The Rabbi had a few fingers shot off.  Lori took one shot to the abdomen and died instantly.

When husband heard the commotion, he retrieved the wheel gun and tossed it to the BP guy who was praying.  There was another ex-military congregant accosted the perp, screaming at folks to get down.  The perp panicked and ran to his car.  The BP fired several shots into the car, blowing out the back window and possibly hitting a tire.  The perp surrendered to local LA a mile down the road.

The perp had multiple mags.  A huge massacre was prevented by the presence of that wheel gun.
View Quote
Very sorry for your loss, thanks for the updates and the story the media won't tell us.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:34:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Lori's husband had a wheel gun hidden safely in a cabinet.  Only a few congregants knew about it.  The Rabbi is also armed.

The perp parked out front, walked in the open front door.  Shots were fired immediately, I'm not sure exactly who was hit first.  The Rabbi had a few fingers shot off.  Lori took one shot to the abdomen and died instantly.

View Quote
This can't be easy on you to share. It is appreciated. It is necessary for the good to be armed and ready.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:37:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks for letting us know what happened. I know this is an incredibly shitty time for you guys and you’d  probably rather be dealing with anything else right now. If there’s anything I or anyone else on here can do for those affected please let us know.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Truth. I'd rather lose a leg than my life.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 12:42:24 AM EDT
[#50]
This is the day we crossed the Red Sea after G-d split it for us, and the whole world heard about it.  Some got jealous.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top