Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2004 2:58:31 PM EDT
I can't hardly believe this. Does anyone have any info on this? Their was a local news report that an elderly man suffering from Alzheimer’s disease had been lost during a local car trip and wound up in New Jersey. The police pulled him over and among firearms he possessed, some “hollow point bullets". Possession of hollow point bullets was listed among the charges that were filed against him. My question: WTF, are all hollow point bullets totally outlawed in  ChiCom New Jerkzy ?????
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah I think they are thats why they have the pow r ball and Expanding FMJ.

Link Posted: 1/1/2004 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does development of this round have anything to do with reliability in feeding?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Cor-Bon claims that it improves feeding because the cavity is filled with a round nylon pellet that simulates the design of a standard hardball round. There are supposed to be less FTF's with these.

[url]http://www.ammolab.com/corbon_prb_45.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Does development of this round have anything to do with reliability in feeding?
View Quote

yeah on the corbon, but the efmj has a weird shape which I think would make it less feed friendly.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
maybe a better topic would be to list things NOT banned in NJ.

thank god i live in a free state
mike
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Only in New Joysee, and they're not completely banned, just very strictly (on an almost foriegn-country level) regulated...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top