Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2004 1:41:06 PM EDT
This link is not hot for a reason, please leave it so.  As well, I live over there too, so please do not go and troll these folks, I'm doing what I can over there!  I think, however, that you may find some of the sheeple to be quite interesting in their opinions!

http://www.popupexplorer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7620
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I like this one!
As far as license thing goes.... you are more likely to be killed by a license driver than a licensed gun owner. Last time I checked the camp ground is full of them, so be careful.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#2]
QUOTE: "Only one place that I ever felt I needed a weapon and that was Vietnam.

If you are carrying while campng next to me, please let me know so I can leave."

He should have been with me visiting my brother in Spanish Harlem.  I think he would feel differently.[:D]

Link Posted: 1/1/2004 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#3]
sounds to me like a campground would be easy picking for armed robbers, rapists, thugs.

mike
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
sounds to me like a campground would be easy picking for armed robbers, rapists, thugs.

mike
View Quote

Just another reason we're always armed when camping.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 2:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Sheep are predictable.

And Stupid.

What's New?

SG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top