Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2001 9:40:43 AM EDT
Anyone know?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#1]
rock river arms, i believe. they may be selling there lowers with pwa still on them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Pac West Arms went out of business. I believe Rock River Arms bought inventory and other things from them when they went under. But they are not PWA. Its gone
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 9:50:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Let say the lower reciever has the P.W.A. stamped on it and if it gets damaged will Rock River Arms replace the part for you or they don't support the old Pre-ban parts.
So basically you're screwed if the lower part is busted?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I called and asked them that very question, they said NO, they are not PWA and they get that question alot.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Pac West Arms aka SGW aka Olympic Arms.

Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think that PWA was never OLY. OLY may have made lowers for PWA at one time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top