Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2004 8:17:23 AM EDT
I had to head over to Home Depot and my daughter was scanning the radio stations and a DJ was saying that they should start burning all of Willie Nelson's CDs.

Well, we paused there because my kids and I previously loved the guy.

Hell, they were giving lyrics for his new anti-war anti-bush song and then a sound byte where Nelson says, "I, for one, am ashamed that the president if even considered a human being considering that he's as bloodthirsty as an old lion. Impeachment would be too good for him."

So, I promptly did my shopping and then came home and went through my CD collection.

HillWilly Scumbag is his new moniker from me.

That or a name I'd get banned for posting here.

I'd like to strap him in a room with Saddam Hussein and give Hussein all the tools necessary for *fun* because Hussein has to be bored right about now.

Anti-American freak.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:21:30 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=221481[/url] [;)]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:21:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like the drugs have finally taken their toll.

Shame really. He had some talent. Oh, well. I guess they're right. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Great screen name, Sanity Fair. I like it.

It fits here. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#4]
what an arse, i will never lend my support for him in the future
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top