Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2003 8:33:49 PM EDT
All names, all services, all ranks listed alphbeticly.
Click on each name to read a short bio, the military honors and view their picture.

www.militarycity.com/valor/honor2.html
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.militarycity.com/valor/2063305.html[/url]

Friend of mine.  Spent some of my roaring 20's with him, his brother called me last evening to say happy New Year.

salute [USA]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#2]
RIP, and I thank them for make the world a better place for all to live on.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
To those that have paid the ultimate price for us, and those that stand ready to, I raise my glass in tribute and honor.  May you know that we here, support you in your duty, that many of us here, absent physical and age restrictions would join you in that duty, and those who would not, at least from this place, would still wish you God speed in your mission, to return home to your loved ones.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#4]
My sig say's it all,
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#5]
My maintenance tech, CW2 Johnny Mata.  RIP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top