The flight is too crowded.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Flight [b]223[/b]

Hmm....
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:18:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I live right down the road from Dullas!

I’ll let you guys know if I hear any loud explosions!!

[peep]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I live right down the road from Dullas!

I’ll let you guys know if I hear any loud explosions!!

[peep]
View Quote

More exact location please,  I'll drive by with a string of firecrackers. [;)]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#5]
It was the malfunctioning toilet.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
WJLA reporting, they were looking for 7-8 suspects. They're interviewing two passengers now, they were told there would be a delay, waited 1 1/2 hours for checks to start, then another 1 1/2 hours before these 2 (husband and wife) were cleared. Questioned middle easterner woman, FBI questioned her, where's your husband? No one knows why flight detained. One BA source said they were looking for 7-8 suspects. That's all.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:24:57 PM EDT
[#7]
WJLA-7's Rebecca Cooper giving an update on WTOP. US passport holders not questioned, passenger says they seemed to be looking for one specific person. Repeated the background from BA about the seven or eight suspects and the questioning of the woman about her husband.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
... I'll drive by with a string of firecrackers. ...
View Quote

Well, if you’re going to be in the area anyway, why not swing by the Dulles drop off area with your firecrackers!

Let’s see if the security guys are awake!!  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top