Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2003 2:23:16 PM EDT
...the TBN channel, Trinity Broadcast Network this afternoon at 4:00 PST.

It's the channel that has the old lady with the purple wig and is always crying.

edit:corrected title.

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Which one are they covering?

Megiddo I in 1451 BC or Megiddo II in 1917 AD.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

A plot synopsis from the film's official site: The story opens upon the young Stone Alexander, a six-year-old boy, aching over the childbearing death of his adoptive mother. His anger and rage toward his new baby "brother" David make him ripe for possession by the devil himself who chooses Stone to become his earthly incarnation as the Antichrist. After a failed attempt to burn his baby brother alive, Stone's father, media mogul Daniel Alexander, ships Stone off to a military academy in Europe where he falls under the tutelage of a dark demonic entity known only as "The Guardian."
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

A plot synopsis from the film's official site: The story opens upon the young Stone Alexander, a six-year-old boy, aching over the childbearing death of his adoptive mother. His anger and rage toward his new baby "brother" David make him ripe for possession by the devil himself who chooses Stone to become his earthly incarnation as the Antichrist. After a failed attempt to burn his baby brother alive, Stone's father, media mogul Daniel Alexander, ships Stone off to a military academy in Europe where he falls under the tutelage of a dark demonic entity known only as "The Guardian."
View Quote

Sheesh.... Does this remind anyone of The Omen II?

Even [i]Left Behind[/i] was a little more creative than that.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

What the hell does THAT have to do with the title?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

sounds like a version of the Omen II.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Sheesh.... Does this remind anyone of The Omen II?

Even [i]Left Behind[/i] was a little more creative than that.
View Quote

lmao!!!!!I SWEAR I thought of that myself!!!lol
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh that one!!!!!

wasn't that made by one of the religious channels??? (oops- I thought u meant turner broadcast network )

I thought that was where I saw it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Why didn't you say it's The Omega Code II??

Is Casper Van Dien in it???

I might watch it if he is. He's cute... For a fundie.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:16:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Big error in that movie.  There's a scene where both the President and the veep are flying on Air Force One.  They never do that.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#10]
You were expecting any kind of accuracy in the movie???
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 11:47:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top