Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2003 12:17:21 PM EDT
I promise not to give a crap about folks selling stolen GI Gear, who cares if troops die.

I promise not to give a crap about folks talking about possbile illegal activity.

I promise not to try and set the record straight about "50cal Head Shot Pics from the Stan"

And last but not least I promise not to say anything about what I know about new style SPR's or SOPMOD II.  

Yall have a good year, Stop by over at SOCNET or Lightfighter as thats where I will be spending most of my time from now on.

Take care, Hope to see some of you at bulletfest.

Luke
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Who the hell was that masked man??
Anyway, Happy New Year.
And happy 1000 [wave]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I promise to stop buying cheap handguns, only to sell them later at a loss.

I promise to stop shooting reloads though my Glock.

I promise to stop emptying 90-round drums through my Bushmaster dissipator just to watch it smoke.

I promise to start waiting for everyone to remove their hearing protection before touching off my FAL at the indoor range. [devil]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, someone's a little bitter that their plans to make the world safer for the peasants went astray.

Forgot, please take your whining to another place, so we don't have to hear it.  thank you.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#4]
ya'll shot FAL's at the indoor range...thats a no no here..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top