Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 9:10:36 AM EDT
Does you wife or girlfriend "dislike" themselves?

Do they lacking in self-confidence? Or are they super confident?

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:16:49 AM EDT
[#1]
All women, whether they admit it or not, are unhappy with their body, their hair, their weight, their clothes, etc...
It doesn't matter how old they are, they have these mannerisms whether they are 9 or 90.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Heheheh find a bipolar one.  Then one month you get queen goddess of the universe, next month a self-loathing suicidal wreck.  Fun fun fun!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#4]
My GF is beautiful but gets freaked when she sees a copy of Maxim in my apartment.  Apparenly she thinks I am going to leave her for Tara Reid or Ann Kournikova.  Don't even ask how she reacted to the Playboy.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#5]
She also hates my sig line.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Had a girlfriend who wished she could be dead; her self hatred took precedence in her life.  She constantly looked for things to hate about herself, and induced failure in whatever she tried.  Interestingly enough, she also wished I was dead after we broke up.
Very sad life she has.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#7]
my gf is pretty self confident
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top