Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2001 5:26:12 AM EDT
Hello,  I'm all the way up in St. Ignace next to the Coast Gaurd Station to visit my Sister and new Nephew.  This state is great.  About Halfway up the state from Bay City north is nothing but country.  I like this place.  Probably wouldn't like it in the wintertime though.  Hello all Michinganders!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#1]
You're right, Michigan is a cool place to live.  Lots of fun stuff to do, boating, snowmobiling, lots of open land yet....  However, "The Motor State", the state that lives and dies by the SUV and 4 wheel drive pickup, wants you to drive a Yugo.  If Michigan isn't in the top 5% for highest gas prices in the country, I'll personally kiss all of your a$%*'s!!!!!

Steve
Yugo driver
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Vmax,
Pucker up. I travel to Michigan often, and the gas there is at least .50 cents a gallon cheaper than California.

GWIGG,
I hope you didnt bring any handguns with you to Michigan. Non-residents traveling there MUST have a CCW from their home state in order to even possess a handgun in Michigan. Violation of the law is a Felony. By The Way, any firearm with an OAL of under 30" is a "handgun" in Michigan, so dont bring your folding stock AK, 870, M1 Carbine, 10/22, ect. Have a nice stay in the most liberal antigun state in the Midwest.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, we're serious Michiganians...not Michiganders!!  And, we are hard-core, second amendment people, but you gotta seek us out.
This is Celt and his shooting Mother.   Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top