Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2003 9:08:05 PM EDT
I'm starting 2004 off right and placed my order just under the wire for my SEBR.  Now I gotta wait 4 months.

Are you going to make yours a regular shooter, keep it pristine as a collector item or what?  I think I'm going to regularly shoot mine - I can't see spending $2k and letting it collect dust.

Tell me your ideas, hopes and dreams!

edited: 12/31.  Ok - I went the SEBR board and there's already a poll on this and discussion, so this post is in the wrong spot.  If a MOD can kill this thread that would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Either this got buried too quickly or no one wants to respond.  I'll give it one more chance.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't order a SEBR, but will bump it back up for you. Someone else had to have ordered one of them...

(I would have, just don't have the dough at this time.)
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Suggest that you post this on the SEBR board.  It won't get lost there and there is already a thread discussing who will make their SEBR a safe queen vs shoot it.  I'm still waiting for mine and I'm part of the first batch of rifles.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 12:17:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not allowed to own a SEBR, my state doesn't trust me with certain firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top