Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2003 2:11:02 PM EDT
My best friend a former Marine and his wife (A D.I) came to visit the other day... GREAT people. When she yells at the kids to do something. I JUMP!! I have known them for years and the other day while we were out to dinner, I told them:

"You know in the years I have known you neither of you have gone to Desert Storm nor have you gone to Iraq or saw any combat... you know I really dont feel like I am getting my tax money worth out of you two." (jokingly of course)

Without one nano-second of hesitation she said "I can just shoot you now, will that make you feel better?"

Hmmmm. THAT shut my wise ass remarking mouth real quick.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Some DI. She should have made you drop and give her 50!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Watch out, R. Lee Ermey!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#3]
[:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 3:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
As usual, this thread is worthless w/o pics of the girl!!!   [}:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#5]
MEDIC!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top