Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2003 10:43:31 AM EDT
I'm sorry if this is a repost. Its just that it really hits home when I see one of our boys in the military being stiffed by his own.

Please copy and paste this link for the full story:
www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2494279#post2494279

The Cliffnotes: (COPIED FROM THE AUTHOR'S ORIGINAL THREAD)

I lost my leg due to a military malpractice, and because of the Feres Doctrine, I realized that no military hospital and it's employes, military or government employed, are liable for anything they do of consequence, whether it's by accident, negligence, or INTENTIONAL abuse.

The doctor could have sliced me open, and killed me...and the only punishment he would receive is from his superiors, from the military itself. Because of the Feres Doctrine, my wife and family cannot fight back to protect their own future, and would receive no restitution or justice for the loss of my own life. Many other families with differing circumstances such as accidental loss of life due to purposeful abuse cannot either.

Why is it that the soldiers of the United States Military can lose their lives, for the decisions and convictions of their superiors, yet are not able to defend themselves when their own lives and futures are irreparably destroyed by such things as military malpractice, abuse of rank and privilege, and constituitonal rights abuse.

I ask that those of you that believe in the constituition of the United States, and those of you that just simply believe in Justice for every man, woman, and child, please...help abolish the Feres Doctrine for the people that so boldly give their lives to protect the freedoms you have.

www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2494279#post2494279

Lets help modify the VERPA act to help those in need
www.petitiononline.com/fd1950/petition.html

Please sign the petition and help for a good cause
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 10:48:05 AM EDT
[#1]
this is trolling on the highest order. 1 friggin post and you come in here posting this lame ass chain-email crap. get lost
better yet, announce youre a female and watch board members trip over themselves to kiss your ass in spite of your lame trolling posts
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Before you call me a troll, I've been reading this board for about several months now and I have no intention of trolling.

And before you call this thread e-mail crap, look at the picture of what malpractice has done to one of our own.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p0be13693639e84e0caeb23cd24c9e1be/faf28adf.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p6bd3e3cda9411698d32d3a92e12c77ba/faf28a34.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p04a982ab5a6aceab86f07d740ce99443/fa339006.jpg[/img]

And as for being female, where the hell would you get that notion?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top