Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2003 9:24:19 PM EDT
I remember when I was a kid seeing some of if not all of a movie that was probably on TV, I think it was before the VCRs came out.

anyway.. All I can remember about it is what I will call a "mud monster".   The darn things hand was chopped off somehow, but yet still managed to get around.  The thing I remember and kept me scared for years after was that the hand climbed stairs in a house.  We had a long run of stairs to the basement and I was always scared shitless about going down the stairs when it was dark.

help a brother out, I need some closure here

fwiw, I'm no longer scared of the dark.. Darkness can be your friend  (see my "user info")
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok, I too need closure on this movie...I watched it as a yoot and it scared the crap out of me AND I didn't see the ending. 'Supposedly' the mud moster was killed, but I never saw it happen so to this day the monster is still out there...somewhere. The creator uncle/father/cousin was buried up to his neck in the mud.....ugh!

On a similar note, does it seem to anyone else that you think of a thread to post and if you wait any amount of time, someone else posts it? It drives me nuking futs!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#2]
[url=http://www.redshifter.org/archives/000437.php]The mud man cometh[/url]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#3]

The World Beyond, aka World Of Darkness.

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Well thanks, sorta...Now I know I will NEVER see the ending. I used to at least think I would find it someday...

So saltwater does kill it...right? Do you PROMISE?!?!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
hey, thanks for the help [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top