Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2003 11:10:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#1]
All PWCs are the natural enemies of a windsurfer!  [nana]

Are you planning on river, bay, or ocean ventures?  Didn't the Feds ban them from the National Seashore?  Keep in mind, that PWCs get so large, and so expensive, a 13 foot Boston Whaler can be cheaper, and immensely more practical.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Yamaha fan here.

We rented a Polaris 2 seater one summer weekend, just to see what all the fuss was.  I ended up driving it while my wife rode our new Yahama 1100 three seater, it was great and very stable/dependable.  No longer made, but they make several models in the larger range.

THe Y was much nicer, seemed better made than the Polaris, but this was years ago.

We had the 1100 and my 1200 for about 3 years, never missed a beat.

I think they ran around $7k at the time, but I bundled a trailer, so 5-6k is probably what they really cost.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top