Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2001 10:21:21 PM EDT
Any opinions on the advantage of a beta over a chinese drum if any? Are they super heavy when loaded? Do you think they are practical in a shtf situation or is it just kind of a cool factor? Your opinions will probably decide rather I get a chinese 120 rounder or a beta from reuben or no drum at all.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
While both will be heavy, the Beta is extremely reliable while the other may not be. Also, why would you want a communist magazine???  :-)
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Also, why would you want a communist magazine???  :-)
View Quote

Only because of the 200 dollar price difference. Same reason for anyone buying commy anything I suspect. Besides China already got the money, I'd be helping out some other sap like myself who was duped into buying chicom crap!![:O]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top