Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 9:48:52 AM EDT
It is amazing that when someone like myself, stands up for the Constitution of the United States of America, and the Bill of Rights, that I am called anti-american.

Yet those that say the ends justify the means, who would sell out the Constitution and BOR, constantly bleet that they are true americans.

You can go on and on about how the intrusions on the Bill of Rights, hasn't affected you. But if it has affected anyones rights, then it is wrong.

Unlike some of you that cower in the corner when ever the terror alert is raised, or when ever the word terrorist is used, I fear the loss of our liberty more than a few thousand misguided muslims.

But that is ok, more and more are waking up....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#1]
"This is funny."
The last words of Doc Holliday.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
But that is ok, more and more are waking up....
View Quote

Really? Have they fielded a candidate that can even remotely get his/her name recognized?

No?

Then they ain't done shit.

BTW - I don't consider you or those who agree with you to be un-American. Misguided, or perhaps overly idealistic, yes, but hardly un-American.

That title is reserved for the assholes on the Left who really ARE un-American.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya know, I was once told I was Un-American because I didn't like the Rolling Stones.  Hmmmmm.  [whacko]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ya know, I was once told I was Un-American because I didn't like the Rolling Stones.  Hmmmmm.  [whacko]
View Quote

Now THAT is Funny!

[rofl]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#5]
The concept that people who believe in government of, by, and for the People; people who know what the Constitution says and expect the .gov to respect it; people who love liberty as a sovereign citizen with God-given rights, are seen as being dangerous and subversive by the government is a tad troubling.

The basic question is: Whose country is it?

Ours, or the governments?

If this sounds naive and idealistic, then how far we have fallen.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"This is funny."
The last words of Doc Holliday.
View Quote

I thought it was "That's funny"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top