BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2003 9:45:50 AM EDT
Take a gander at this crap

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106818,00.html

Ship this idiot back to the motherland.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Time for a good [pound].  Someone needs to take the Sarge's advice and "lighten up, Francis."
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:54:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I read that drivel, too, and decided not to waste my time or our bandwidth posting it here.

SHAME on you! [;)]

These people obviously are SO oppressed in this country, that they have all the time in the world to sit around and think up crap like this.

Pack 'em up and ship them back to Africa. If they don't want to be here, then the feeling is mutual. Good riddance. We'll throw Alec Baldwin and the rest of his ilk into the pot for good measure...
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I read that drivel, too, and decided not to waste my time or our bandwidth posting it here.

SHAME on you! [;)]

These people obviously are SO oppressed in this country, that they have all the time in the world to sit around and think up crap like this.

Pack 'em up and ship them back to Africa. If they don't want to be here, then the feeling is mutual. Good riddance. We'll throw Alec Baldwin and the rest of his ilk into the pot for good measure...
View Quote

I assure you, Africa doesn't want 'em.  Most Africans - who would LOVE to live in the US - see though the BS the "victimized" folks in the US spout.  Nobody wants a bunch of whiners and malcontents on their soil.

The Uruk-hai also too closely resemble Native Americans, which is sure to cause "a great deal of cultural and racial alienation."
View Quote

Isn't that rather racist to tell Native Americans that they look like Uruk-hai?
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

SHAME on you! [;)]

View Quote

I assure you, Africa doesn't want 'em.  Most Africans - who would LOVE to live in the US - see though the BS the "victimized" folks in the US spout.  Nobody wants a bunch of whiners and malcontents on their soil.
View Quote

Fine, then ship the malcontents over there, and bring the hard-working folk back here. They would be most welcome.

Afterwards, target our surplus ICBMs across the entire continent. If they threaten to leave when their new utopia collapses, nuke the place flat.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Did you guys read some of the other stories in that link:
"London’s Sun says bosses at the BBC have told their reporters not to refer to Saddam Hussein as a "dictator" because to do so would compromise its neutrality.
Staff have been informed that they are instead to refer to him as "the deposed former president."
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Thise of you assuming the author is black - as it turns out he is white as a Klansman's sheet:

[url]http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/277166.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I have serious questions about ANYONE who would want to identify themselves with the bad guys, regardless of their race.

And as for Loyd Hart, he can whiff my crack for saying that he thinks that Blacks and Indians are being in any way represented by the most vile filth on middle earth!

[cuss]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:53:23 PM EDT
[#10]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thise of you assuming the author is black - as it turns out he is white as a Klansman's sheet:

portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/277166.shtml
View Quote

KILL WHITEY!!!! [:D]

please... [rolleyes]

hey, I'm native american and I can take a joke...
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:15:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/277166.shtml
View Quote

KILL WHITEY!!!! [:D]

please... [rolleyes]

hey, I'm native american and I can take a joke...
View Quote

What a coincidence...I'm a native american tooo!

I was born here!
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought the article was a joke, like the essay arguing that The Two Towers should be renamed so as not to offend the victims of the WTC on 9/11.    
Like this article, it elicited a lot of negative feedback.  Unlike this one, apparently, it was a complete joke designed to reel in people (a la Real Ultimate Power).But I dont doubt there are thousands of people who think the same way about LOTR.  They're probably mostly sociology professors though.

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well I think they added some parts to be more PC for the chickies (I don't remember the line 'BECAUSE I AM A GIRL!" in the original LOTR but I read them a few decades ago)
View Quote

Well they did seem to butch it up a bit for th e movie "I am NO man" ...  in the book it read "But no living man am I!  You look upon a woman.  Eowyn I am, Eomund's daughter .." etc etc.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#14]
This must be the week for the idiots to come out......My Wife and I saw a piece on Fox News Report about how some other idiot says the book "Little BLack Sambo" is a racist book also........I remember reading it when I was a wee little snapper and thought it was great..........I thought Sambo was a hero for defeating the tigers!!...............to be a child again!!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top